Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs Boston Bruins | 04/19/08

KoZed

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offense needs to break out of its funk. Can't win scoring just 1 goal per game unless your goalie gets shutouts every game.

And the 2nd line needs to get goals on the board. Higgins & Lil #### needs ABR: Anyone But Ryder.

Great thread, KoZed!

Can you say "must win"? We must win this game. I trust that the boys have learned from their mistakes, and play their game for the duration of the match. I know Price will be solid, but how about scoring some goals to make it a moot point? Some players are gonna have to wake up for this to happen (Higgins, I'm looking at you)

GO HABS GO!!!!

God damn we better show up this game. This has been such a disapointing series. It's up to Carbo & Co. to put together a game plan and execute it. We need more gd goals as well. Where has the offense gone?

go habs go.

Lil Kost should sit in favour of Grabs!

GO KESSEL. GO BRUINS.

:unsure:

10-1 Bruins.

This game is guarenteed to go in favor of the Bruins.

Bruins FTW!!!!

I'm still a bit pissed about last night's game - but feel this can be a real statement game for the Habs if they play like the Bruins did facing elimination.

Price has to rebound. I'm confident he will - it's similar to a situation he faced last year in Hamilton where he was pulled in a game but played the following match very well.

I'm still a bit pissed about last night's game - but feel this can be a real statement game for the Habs if they play like the Bruins did facing elimination.

Price has to rebound. I'm confident he will - it's similar to a situation he faced last year in Hamilton where he was pulled in a game but played the following match very well.

Worst case scenario, you lose and win game 7 at home. Just like Vancouver did vs Dallas last year.

Bad memories and good ones. ^_^

######ed scenario is you lose game 7 too. However, that won't happen. Or will it?

*runs away for good*

Maybe facing elimination is what this team needs to realize they're in the playoffs and have to GO AND GET wins, not wait for them... and for that you have to GO AND GET goals, not wait for them,

Maybe facing elimination is what this team needs to realize they're in the playoffs and have to GO AND GET wins, not wait for them... and for that you have to GO AND GET goals, not wait for them,

They'll wait. That's for sure and it will be too late!

*runs away*

GO KESSEL. GO BRUINS.

10-1 Bruins.

This game is guarenteed to go in favor of the Bruins.

Bruins FTW!!!!

Considering what happened to the last team this guy cheered for, we should be alright.

Considering what happened to the last team this guy cheered for, we should be alright.

Considering what you just did:

HABS ARE GUARENTEED TO WIN GAME 6!

SO does RDS!!

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/250137.html

Apparently Koivu has practised three times, and could make a return tomorrow.

Oh baby, I fkoivu were to return, it would definitely give our guys a morale boost that they desperately need. You know Koivu is worth his weight in Gold during the playoffs!

Pray boys, we all need to pray to the hockey gods!

Koivu back will be huge, I think we need some new faces in the lineup even if that means Stewart, Grabovski or Chipchura finds himself in the lineup. But Koivu is best of all and should head us into Game 6 with momentum.