Game Thread | Canadiens de Montréal vs Boston Bruins | 04/19/08

KoZed

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go.. bad effort from Kovalev when he could have cleared the puck.. Hammer is playing like complete garbage.. afraid to go in and get the puck, then misses another check and is out of position...

Bruins just want it more and some of our best players are playing like babies..

Back to playing the passive D in our own end....

GUY for game 7, CHANGE THINGS UP, FOR CHRISTSAKE!!!!!!

WATCH SOME TAPES [OF SAY THE FLAMES FOR EXAMPLE] TO SEE HOW A TEAM SKATES HARD AT BOTH ENDS OF THE ICE!!!!!!

SAY SOMETHING ON THE BENCH GUY, DON'T STAND THERE WITH A BLANK EXPRESSION ON YOUR FACE.

I BLAME GUY! Julien obviously watched game tape and CHANGED their game...............

GUY YOU SUCK!!! AND the guys on the ice for not stepping up

FUARGIN ASSWIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting

8 goals in the 3rd period with a chance to eliminate your opponent? Three times they have entered the 3rd

in a tie or lead with a chance to bury the Bruins and that is the effort?

No killer instinct. Ridiculously weak coverage in the defensive zone.

Kovy non chalantly flips the puck off the boards to clear? Hamrlik gets destroyed one on one

on the winning goal. Koivu's man scores twice because he gets beaten down the ice.

No comment. I'm furious. My poor remote got trown accross the room.

Heart vs skill.. I will take heart every time...

When Hammer is afraid to go in the corner to get the puck, you are screwed. They are intimidated and I would be hard pressed to point to a guy and say he is playing well, especially in our zone.

10 goals in the last 2 games against... I really don't have much hope for them in game 7.. Boston can taste it and they will show up. I don't have the same faith in the habs.

Hammer played a great game, but was very brutal on a couple goals. The 1st line was totally out of it tonight. Yes Kovalev -3 tells it all.

It will be a great game 7, and IN Montreal! Will be crazy!!

This team doesn't deserve the second round. I'm completely disgusted. Was everyone in a car accident and forget how to play hockey? Kovalev, are you sulking because Koivu got his C back? You were an absolute non-factor.

Not even sure I'll watch game 7.

I said it in the playoff prediction-thread. We are the Bruins of 2002 and 2004 right now and they are doing what we did. Watch Kovy fly the whole team to thailand for a nice golfing-vacation in a few days. Since this team started playing curling instead of hockey, maybe they should aim for the winterolympics in a few years. Couldnt be any worse at that than they played hockey tonight.

Edited by Dalhabs

*double post*

This team doesn't deserve the second round. I'm completely disgusted. Was everyone in a car accident and forget how to play hockey? Kovalev, are you sulking because Koivu got his C back? You were an absolute non-factor.

Not even sure I'll watch game 7.

Edited by lazy26