Panic & Frustration Venting Thread

KoZed

HIGGINS IS A SISSY BOY TOO SCARE TO GO IN FRONT OF THE NET

ANDREI KOSTITSYN IS A LAZY ASS EURO WHO CAUGHT THE RYDER BUG AND WONT SHOOT THE F'N PUCK

LATENDRESSE IS THE SECOND COMING OF TURNER STEVENSON: SLOW AND HANDS OF STONE

ANDREI MARKOV IS A CHOKER WHO CAN'T QB A POWERPLAY

PRICE IS AN OVERRATED GOALIE WHO SHOWED HE WAS JUST A FLUKE LAST NIGHT

DANDENEAULT IS USELESS AND SHOULD HAVE RETIRED ALREADY

Aaaaaaahhhh... feel much better now ^_^ Hmmm, wait, I forgot one:

KOIVU COULD HAVE COME BACK IN GAME 3 BUT WHEN HE SAW THE BRUINS HIT & GRIND HE DECIDED HE LIKED THE PRESS BOX BETTER!

*crosses fingers and hopes the reverse-jinx will work on all the aforementionned players in Game 6*

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HIGGINS IS A SISSY BOY TOO SCARE TO GO IN FRONT OF THE NET

ANDREI KOSTITSYN IS A LAZY ASS EURO WHO CAUGHT THE RYDER BUG AND WONT SHOOT THE F'N PUCK

LATENDRESSE IS THE SECOND COMING OF TURNER STEVENSON: SLOW AND HANDS OF STONE

ANDREI MARKOV IS A CHOKER WHO CAN'T QB A POWERPLAY

PRICE IS AN OVERRATED GOALIE WHO SHOWED HE WAS JUST A FLUKE LAST NIGHT

DANDENEAULT IS USELESS AND SHOULD HAVE RETIRED ALREADY

Aaaaaaahhhh... feel much better now ^_^ Hmmm, wait, I forgot one:

KOIVU COULD HAVE COME BACK IN GAME 3 BUT WHEN HE SAW THE BRUINS HIT & GRIND HE DECIDED HE LIKED THE PRESS BOX BETTER!

*crosses fingers and hopes the reverse-jinx will work on all the aforementionned players in Game 6*

Those look like headlines pulled from a leaf board. :)

Your jinxes have been succesful this year. So I trust that you will pull us through.

SERGEI KOSTITSYN IS A RET@RD WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A PENALTY IS

APPARENTLY HIGGINS PLAYED LAST NIGHT. WTF?

PRICE IS TOO COCKY, HE THINKS HE CAN PLAY ANY PUCK REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION. HE ALSO GIVES BAD INTERVIEWS

ANDREI KOSTITSYN IS A HUGE EUROPEAN WUSS

RYDER IS LOCKED INTO THE SAME POSITION: ALWAYS READY TO GET A CRAPPY INACCURATE SHOT OFF

TURTLEPLEKS STILL PLAYS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL

MARK STREIT IS NOT INJURED, HE'S JUST SWISS

LATENDRESSE HASN'T MADE A GOOD BODYCHECK SINCE HE ENDED THAT GUY'S CAREER

WE ARE A TEAM OF A BUNCH OF HOPELESS EUROS WITH NO EMOTION

CARBO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT USED TO MAKE THIS TEAM GOOD

Ahhh I feel better...

I've never tried a reverse jinx, but here goes nothing!

Edited by les_glorieux

All i know is that i will be praying throughout the game on saturday. I will pray to the hockey gods to let the Habs win.

Pray that we get some lucky bounces and that the puck rolls our way. Pray that we get some lucky defletions and that the Refs miss some calls on our boys.

I will pray! :bow: :hlogo: :bow:

Edited by Habsfan

All i know is that i will be praying throughout the game on saturday. I will pray to the hockey gods to let the Habs win.

Pray that we get some lucky bounces and that the puck rolls our way. Pray that we get some lucky defletions and that the Refs miss some calls on our boys.

I will pray! :bow: :hlogo: :bow:

It's going to be 21 degrees celsius on Saturday. I don't care. I'm going to be wearing every Habs thing I own. Including a tie. I'm going to sacrificing a poutine. And make a pilgramage to the Forum so I can draw my own blood and write go habs go on the sidewalk. Then I'm going to the Church of Saint Jude on St. Denis to pray. They have a tv so I'll prob watch it there.

APPARENTLY HIGGINS PLAYED LAST NIGHT. WTF?

PRICE IS TOO COCKY, HE THINKS HE CAN PLAY ANY PUCK REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION. HE ALSO GIVES BAD INTERVIEWS

RYDER IS LOCKED INTO THE SAME POSITION: ALWAYS READY TO GET A CRAPPY INACCURATE SHOT OFF

MARK STREIT IS NOT INJURED, HE'S JUST SWISS

LOL

Those were funnier than mine.

Didja hear that Markov & Kovalev will represent Russia at the next Olympics? Yeah... ON THE DIVING TEAM!

GORGES HAS AS MUCH OFFENSIVE UPSIDE AS A BLIND DECLAWED KITTEN!

O'BYRNE DIDNT STEAL THAT PURSE, HE SINCERELY THOUGHT IT WAS HIS!

PLEKANEC IS SULKING BECAUSE HE'S JEALOUS OF O'BYRNE'S PURSE!

SERGEI KOSTITSYN: CROUCHING TIGER, INVISIBLE DRAGON.

Or maybe the other way...

TIM THOMAS = DOMINIK HASEK CIRCA 98!

MILAN LUCIC IS THE NEW CAM NEELY!

MARC SAVARD IS THE NEW ADAM OATES!

CHARA PWNS KOVALEV!

JULIEN PWNS CARBO!

BRUINS ARE ON A ROLL AND IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP!

HABS NEW CHANT: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

It's going to be 21 degrees celsius on Saturday. I don't care. I'm going to be wearing every Habs thing I own. Including a tie. I'm going to sacrificing a poutine. And make a pilgramage to the Forum so I can draw my own blood and write go habs go on the sidewalk. Then I'm going to the Church of Saint Jude on St. Denis to pray. They have a tv so I'll prob watch it there.

Carbo should pull a Demers-in-93 and go light candles at the Notre-Dame Basilica.

GORGES HAS AS MUCH OFFENSIVE UPSIDE AS A BLIND DECLAWED KITTEN!

I don't know why but this one made me burst out in laughter. Luckily, I'm home alone.

FIRE CABONNEAU! FIRE PRICE! FIRE HAMRLIK! FIRE MARKOV! FIRE KOMISAREK! FIRE STREIT! FIRE DANDENAULT! FIRE O'BYRNE! FIRE BEGIN! FIRE SMOLINSKI! FIRE LATENDRESSE! FIRE KOSTOPOLOUS! FIRE LAPIERRE! FIRE RYDER! FIRE BOTH KOSTITSYNS! FIRE PLEKANEC! FIRE HIGGINS! FIRE KOIVU! FIRE KOIVU AGAIN!

It's kinda addictive...

FIRE CABONNEAU! FIRE PRICE! FIRE HAMRLIK! FIRE MARKOV! FIRE KOMISAREK! FIRE STREIT! FIRE DANDENAULT! FIRE O'BYRNE! FIRE BEGIN! FIRE SMOLINSKI! FIRE LATENDRESSE! FIRE KOSTOPOLOUS! FIRE LAPIERRE! FIRE RYDER! FIRE BOTH KOSTITSYNS! FIRE PLEKANEC! FIRE HIGGINS! FIRE KOIVU! FIRE KOIVU AGAIN!

It's kinda addictive...

You forgot Kovalev!!! ;)

Worry is always the playoffs for me regardless of which round it is, large or small! Am I venting? Damn straight I am. I've mentioned this before, but the Hartford Whalers matchups had me in about as much stitches in the 80's as this matchup does now. After all, on April 17th, 1986 the Whalers beat the Habs to avoid elimination. It's wired right now. Is it reason to panic or is it tomorrows picnic celebration? Who knows?

I have to believe that the players with the addition of Koivu (hopefully) will answer the mirror that stared back hard at the players friday morning. :hlogo:

GO HABS GO.

PS. Worry continues.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

Oh my God, we're in HUGE trouble. We have to make BIG changes!!! I propose:

Kostitsyn- Begin - Brisebois

Streit- Koivu- Dandenault

Bouillon- PLekanec -Kostopoulos

Hamrlik- Chipchura- Ryder

Markov- Smolinski

Lapierre- Komisarek

O'Byrne- Halak

Price

I'm hoping this would shake things up enough to get the job done..

I hope to close this thread tomorrow around 9:40

:clap:

Some krazy lines you'll never see:

Ryder - Koivu - Kovalev

Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Kostitsyn

Latendresse - Higgins - Lapierre

Begin - Smolinski - Kostopoulos

Markov - Komisarek

Hamrlik - Brisebois

Gorges - O'Byrne

Price

I hope to close this thread tomorrow around 9:40

No. If things keep going the way they are, you won't be able to close this thread until next October!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

psycho-shower-scream.jpg