Panic & Frustration Venting Thread

KoZed

No. If things keep going the way they are, you won't be able to close this thread until next October!!!!

Yeah, this thread can either last to Saturday night, or possibly 6 months!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God, we're in HUGE trouble. We have to make BIG changes!!! I propose:

Kostitsyn- Begin - Brisebois

Streit- Koivu- Dandenault

Bouillon- PLekanec -Kostopoulos

Hamrlik- Chipchura- Ryder

Markov- Smolinski

Lapierre- Komisarek

O'Byrne- Halak

Price

I'm hoping this would shake things up enough to get the job done..

:lol:

I would love to see Price play forward. He' instantly become our tallest forward (which is really, really sad).

FAIL HABS FAIL!

Oh my God, we're in HUGE trouble. We have to make BIG changes!!! I propose:

Kostitsyn- Begin - Brisebois

Streit- Koivu- Dandenault

Bouillon- PLekanec -Kostopoulos

Hamrlik- Chipchura- Ryder

Markov- Smolinski

Lapierre- Komisarek

O'Byrne- Halak

Price

I'm hoping this would shake things up enough to get the job done..

:clap::clap: I'm lovin' the sarcasm (if, indeed, this is sarcasm)

:clap::clap: I'm lovin' the sarcasm (if, indeed, this is sarcasm)

Lol, yes it is. But notice I had to put Halak as the 6th d-man to make sure there was no doubt ^_^

I would also propose that we have Price take a few draws if we have trouble in the faceoff circle, and Carbo to kill any important penalties.

Lol, yes it is. But notice I had to put Halak as the 6th d-man to make sure there was no doubt ^_^

I would also propose that we have Price take a few draws if we have trouble in the faceoff circle, and Carbo to kill any important penalties.

I think we should take it further and dress Gainey, Muller, and Jarvis. and since Halak is playing D, Rollie Melanson ought to be the back up goalie... or is that streit??

I think we should take it further and dress Gainey, Muller, and Jarvis. and since Halak is playing D, Rollie Melanson ought to be the back up goalie... or is that streit??

Or take it even further and acquire some Leafs players to help us out?

Either people are finally understanding what reverse psychology is or I've completely lost it.

:rolleyes:

Were done, were done.

FU Habs, FU Habs, FU Habs, FU Habs, FU Habs, FU Habs, FU Habs, FU Habs

You know, I'm pissed but sorry guy, that's over the top. This game sucked, but we still have game 7 at home...too many of you have already awarded the series to Boston (probably the same ones who awarded it to the Habs when it was 3-1 :rolleyes:)...have a little faith, if not faith, hope, if not faith or hope at least wait until the series is over to start saying FU Habs :wacko::rolleyes:

Some times I think a lot of the users on these "Fan" forums should look up the meaning of "FAN". It's ok to be upset at a loss, especially one like that...but to post FU Habs 2 hours after the game ended?!?!

Some times I think a lot of the users on these "Fan" forums should look up the meaning of "FAN". It's ok to be upset at a loss, especially one like that...but to post FU Habs 2 hours after the game ended?!?!

To post FU Habs is because i'm p-ed off. The Habs shot themselves in the foot by not clearing it out of their own end so i feel i have the right to be pe-d at them. The Bruins are not a good team. The Habs are susposed to be.

I dont think you have the right to question my loyalty to the Habs.

To post FU Habs is because i'm p-ed off. The Habs shot themselves in the foot by not clearing it out of their own end so i feel i have the right to be pe-d at them. The Bruins are not a good team. The Habs are susposed to be.

I dont think you have the right to question my loyalty to the Habs.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...I've never said FU Habs and would never even consider it...it's a young team, ups and downs have happened all season, some loyalty and faith would be refreshing. Imagine if you're married, saying FU wife, let me know how long you stay married. Over the top and kinda childish IMO.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree...I've never said FU Habs and would never even consider it...it's a young team, ups and downs have happened all season, some loyalty and faith would be refreshing. Imagine if you're married, saying FU wife, let me know how long you stay married. Over the top and kinda childish IMO.

I still want them to do good and i still believe in them. I'm just starting to cool off now. I would never say that to my wifes face. What i said about the Habs has little to no affect on them. I see where your coming from but i was just fumed.

Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i said about the Habs has little to no affect on them.

Actually, kovalev read your quote and now is crying and swearing in his native language.......

Don't think I would ever swear at the team as there are other things in my life that are more important than a hockey game. I do swear at my tools when I skin a knuckle though..... :lol:

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Ok...I just watched the highlights...and while I know the highlights don't tell the whole story, I saw enough to know that Price looked WEAK. Two goals that he should have had, not acceptable in the playoffs. Gee, it'd be nice if we had a veteran goaltender to fall back on now that Price is looking shaky. Wait, we DID have that guy...but he's playing in Washington now. OOOPS! :angry: So, I guess Price will have to get his game back by Monday night...because it's not like we have another option outside of a kid who's just as inexperienced as he is.

AAAAH...feels good to vent a little. Will be back to feeling positive and optimistic by Monday hopefully. Already trying to focus on the fact that our offense seems to have awakened at least. Now, if we can just get defense and goaltending back on track...

Edited by sbhatt

something for you guys

panic%20button.jpg

That's awesome.

No matter which way the Habs go in game 7, we will find out exactly what Carey Price is made of. he's a young kid, under an insane amount of pressure. The last time we saw this was 1986, with a guy with a 3 letter last name and two 3's on the back of his jersey. He came through just fine and turned out to be one of the top 2 (giving Brodeur his due) best goaltenders of all time.

If he crumbles, then he will be a decent starting oalie, but not one that will take you to any Stanley Cups... if he's solid, and plays a good game, win or lose, he's the legit goalie of the future.

In the mean time, I was at Pepsi centre tonight, and Theo was brilliant. Thanks for him. I think we (the Avs) won that trade.

If he crumbles, then he will be a decent starting goalie, but not one that will take you to any Stanley Cups...

A bad game for Price in game 7 is hardly going to doom his chances of ever leading a team to the Cup. It might get him run out of town, though, as we all know how quickly fans can turn on a player. If Theo can play like he has been lately, then anything is possible when it comes to goalies.