Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see

Higgins - Pleks - Kovalev

Kosty - Koivu - Kosty

Lats - Lapierre - Ryder

Begin - Smoke - Kostops

:clap:

Completely agree!

Putting Big Kost wiht his bro will light a match under his ass.

Also, Higgins is hot, so why not let him boost Kovy and Plex.

Beuty simple thread.

Come on Boyz this is game 7 and you better come to play. We need to keep the crowd loud throughout the game.

Price this is a message to you. Your playing good and are a great goalie. Just platy your game and youll be fine.

Are there any line-up changes yet. I'm sure we wont find out until tommorow though.

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

I'd like to see

Higgins - Pleks - Kovalev

Kosty - Koivu - Kosty

Lats - Lapierre - Ryder

Begin - Smoke - Kostops

Agree as well, except Stewart and/or D'Agostino replaces Begin/Smolinski. Also, OB replaces Brisebois on D, on condition he takes Lucic into the left corner, drops the gloves and pounds the sh*t out of him.

Agree as well, except Stewart and/or D'Agostino replaces Begin/Smolinski. Also, OB replaces Brisebois on D, on condition he takes Lucic into the left corner, drops the gloves and pounds the sh*t out of him.

Why would change up our best and only working line :wacko:

Totally agreed on the OB vs ML part though :)

Edited by MMPL

If they sit back and hope Price wins it for him, they will lose, just like the last two games. Price is a good goalie, but he is not a miracle worker.

If they want to win, they need to take it to the Bruins. Score early, score often. Play hard in the neutral zone and give them no space in our end. If they do that, Price will do his part.

This is not a team we should be trying to win by one goal. All season long we beat these guys with offense, not defense. Get at Thomas fast and he will fold like a cheap tent.

Ok, seriously... Time to put Ryder and Latendresse back in the Line-Up. We are playing in our end too much because we only have two offensive lines.

Kovalev- PLeks- Kosty

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder

Latendresse - Lapierre - Kosty

Begin - Smolinski - Kostopolus

Hamrlik - Brisebois

Markov - Komisarek

Streit - Boullion

I don't want to EVER see Ryder in a habs jersey again. I wish they had moved him for anything - a 6th round pick, a bag of pucks - anything, just anything, to get him out of the lineup at the deadline.

Bergeron might play- rds.ca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/250282.html

I hope he does and Komisarek lays him out like Stevens did Lindros and the Bruins slump like the Flyers did in 2000.

I hope he does and Komisarek lays him out like Stevens did Lindros and the Bruins slump like the Flyers did in 2000.

Or he gets back up like Kariya and scores the GWG.

And I'd be banking on the latter.

Don't worry I've never seen Komi lay a guy out. He has made nice hits, but never a Steven's hit :(

And I'd be banking on the latter.

Yeah, a guy who has been out for 6 months is going to get up after a monster body check and score a goal.

Kariya got nailed 5 years after his last concussion, Lindros 2 months.

Not quite the same

Don't worry I've never seen Komi lay a guy out. He has made nice hits, but never a Steven's hit :(

So make it Stevie B then

I was thinking, wouldn't it be beneficial if Carbs came out tonight and said who was playing tomorrow. That way, players could get some sleep knowing if they will be in or not. I'm sure waiting til the last minute to know if you are playing has to be nerve racking.

And another thing, if Markov is hurt why not sit him? I know when he is not injured he is an All-Star, but if his injuries are causing poor play, then let him rest. Put Boullion or OByrne on the line with Komisarek.

Kovalev has to play with a fire inside him. I'm not making any predictions score wise, but I feel the Habs will win it at home!

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

I'm starting to get a bit nervous now... T -22 hrs

It would be a terrible shame for this team given the season theyve had to have been ahead 3-1 in these playoffs and blow the season at home against the freaking bruins ( round 1 ) ...ouch :o

Anyways it should be an amazing game as both teams will give it all they have unless the heart isn't there for the habs.

We should really bleed for this game in the name of pride.

That's my rant.

I was thinking, wouldn't it be beneficial if Carbs came out tonight and said who was playing tomorrow. That way, players could get some sleep knowing if they will be in or not. I'm sure waiting til the last minute to know if you are playing has to be nerve racking.

The players would know if they are in or not the night before, probably during team meetings right after the practise of the day before the game.

Carbo just wants it to be a secret so the Bruins don't know about it and make a srategy on the lineup. (Ex, if Marky is out, Carbo wants Julien to have the least amount of time to think what he will do to change his gameplan.)

Me too. Old avatar is up!!!!!!!!

Come on boys I have faith, but it may be scary. Remember 2 overtimes, Game 7 against Hartford. I'll never forget Corson and Dionne centre ice.

Yeah, terrible goal by Pietrangelo. I remember they had a 2-0 lead in that game as well.

The key will be our Defense, because the offense was good last game.

Bad coverage in game 6.

And Latendresse should play game 7

Edited by rafikz