Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread | Game 7

Fanpuck33

Habs played well in Game 1, 4... logical continuation of that trend is game 7.

Let's hope you're right!

I get the impression that the afternoon at the office is gonna be damn long!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternatively, just ask them if you can rant for 10 minutes, if they can email you the questions first, and you'll go from there.

Shouldn't be a problem ;)

Yeah, I could pull a Cherry and say "Don't interrupt me" everytime Duff tries to ask a question.

All right boys, this is my last post until after the game. I can't take this anymore. I won't be able to post during the game so I'll see y'all after the game!

later

Let's hope you're right!

I get the impression that the afternoon at the office is gonna be damn long!

I'm sure I'm right.

Can't you see it? It's all a plan to hurt the B's fan. First bring them to the brink of elimination, than let them back in the series to get all B's fans on a high and excited, than crush their hopes in Game 7.

Yeah, I could pull a Cherry and say "Don't interrupt me" everytime Duff tries to ask a question.

haha, or Bill O'Reilly and demand they "cut his mic" whenever he tries to butt in. Even if he is the host.

I guess with Gui, Ryder and O'Byrne out we are featuring the following tonight:

A.Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Kovalev

Higgins - Koivu - S.Kostitsyn

Dandenault - Lapierre - Streit

Begin - Smolinski - Kostopoulos

Hamrlik - Brisebois

Markov - Komisarek

Gorges - Bouillon

the foward deserved it but I wish obyrne was there. however I don't blame carbo to go with Vets on a game 7.

may those two games sitting out be a wake-up call for guillaume.

I got nothing to say but go habs go...

ps: I really hope Kovy takes the adversity to heart and spits it back in the faces of everybody who didnt believe in him with a solid outing tonight

he pretty much has to, or his summer will be as harsh as the last.

Well, my last post on this series:

MTL wins:

--- early lead, and get that 2 goal cushion, RE: First game

--- Lot of things have changed since first game, PP needs to generate some goals, PERIOD!!!

--- No 3rd period collapse

--- At least a point from MARKOV!!!

--- No more defensive lapses, whether it be the Defence group ( Boillon, brisebois, Gorges) or forwards ( Kovalev, Koivu), regardless of their offense, they have to minimize mistakes.

--- No silly penalties behind the play, the ones S. Kostitsyn had been taking!!!

MTL has lost the Momentum and in some cases confidence, after last 2 games , and 3 of last 4, the signs are all there for the completion of this series collapse, I do not know if they have it in them, they havent shown it in the time span that Bruins got back in series, WHAT will change for tonight?

THE ABOVE, they must execute in the above points... Can the rookies come up in face of adversity? A win tonight will give them that experience, a loss and I dont know if they learn anything,

LASTILY, CAREY PRICE:

--- Yes , if it wasnt for his exceptional play early this series is over, he probably is facing a key point, and game like no other he has faced in past...He needs to step up with that game saving stops, stops that arent expected often, the ones the earn Goalies MVP status ( his World Junior performance, His Calder CUp performance) he now is on the line, for a 20 yr old a lot of pressure..

He will either rise to occasion ( which I believe he has it in him) or he falters, he will be great tonight or sub par, IMHO , no middle ground... What happens if he allows 3 early goals, does HALAK go in?? hmmm GUY will be put to test of his coaching ability....

SIGN: watch closely early if PRICe goes down early and is SLOW in moving across net or up again, this willl be a sign of a young goalie confidence and up for it, or relying on his size to take away bottom of net and hope BRUINS dont go high on him????

IMHO, that will be the first early sign, first 10 minutes how often he is on his knees and stays there...WATCH FOR IT

well good luck to all...HOPING FOR THE WIN!!!

See you all on comments for next series or next comments on offseason moves, the draft...I dont want to talk about another loss anymore, just too upsetting, and we will know the reasons for it as we all have discussed and points I already braught up

CHEERS!!!

I wonder if there's a website we can go to that lets us bribe officials. The fact that they've called three diving penalties on us in the past two games makes me think Boston got to to them first.

Bribes-r-us.com/NHL maybe?

he pretty much has to, or his summer will be as harsh as the last.

I don't understand all the Kovy blaming that's going on. I'll admit that I'm a big fan of his and also that he is going lower than his regular season pace but he is also our leading scorer. Of all the possible players you can blame, why does it make sense to blaming the leading scorer (though it's a 3-way tie with Sergie and Brisebois)?

I mostly just blame Markov and Streit, but both of them are playing hurt, so really, all I can do is say that Julien is rallying his team with perfection.

It all comes down to tonight. Working out all offseason, practicing all year and playing 82 games on top of that. All of that has gotten us in this position we are in right now. one second to early, one second to late, a bad bounce or simply lack of effort can throw all of what we accomplished during the season down the drain. These guys gotta get their act together tonight and play hard and tough because there is absolutely no way the B's should advance in the playoffs instead of Montreal.

i was a doubter, but now i believe.

GO HABS GO