Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread | Game 7

Fanpuck33

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. just heard what Carbo told Kovy.. that was great coaching.. he has figured out when to scream, and when to stroke a guy's ego...

what did he say?

We need more goals.

It will take about ten goals I think before I start to relax.

I said something along those lines earlier... I'd say about 4 more before I relax...

Going to be an intense third period. We've seen how the Bruins play on the ropes over the last two games, now it's time for Montreal to show everyone why they finished first in the league and dominated the Bruins all year long.

This is the biggest game Montreal's played since the 6-5 loss to Toronto at the end of last season. Personally, I think those who were around then remembered how that loss felt and have decided they wish not to feel it again.

was that jean chretien waving a towel?

Anyone see Stephane Dion there as well?

I wonder where the Prime Minister is tonight? Probably shredding incriminating documents by flashlight in his Ottawa office.

what did he say?

He went to Kovy before the game and reminded him how he schooled Chara all season long and that he could beat Chara.. He told him even if he stuggles in the first period, just keep trying in the 2nd and 3rd.. different moves, etc.. "you can beat Chara..."

He went to Kovy before the game and reminded him how he schooled Chara all season long and that he could beat Chara.. He told him even if he stuggles in the first period, just keep trying in the 2nd and 3rd.. different moves, etc.. "you can beat Chara..."

cool... Chara is -3

LMAO

He is in New Orleans working on the details of the North American Union. I wonder what the Amero will be worth?

It's a collective conference of expiring political leaders. Im sure they will produce some breathtaking neo-con proposals to push us further into a recession.

Sigh.. called again.. i have seen the habs hammered into the boards like that several times.. no call against the bruins...

sigh.. going to be a long 3rd..

these boards are dying tonight....

Anyone see Stephane Dion there as well?

I wonder where the Prime Minister is tonight? Probably shredding incriminating documents by flashlight in his Ottawa office.

Stevie's probably waiting for the Flames game...

Well I can't celebrate with you guys tonight, blasted sociology final, last one of the year, thankfully. I just want to say, I told so that they'd come through.

I am so sick of Sergei not learning his lesson about keeping your stick down and not hooking/tugging.

I would honestly prefer to see Latendresse or Ryder on that line - the sole assist S. Kostitsyn has tonight was after 25 seconds of selfish play on the PP that was only saved by his older brother.