The "I take it back" thread

SAKS-AVENUE

SORRY ANDREI KOSTY!!

AND KOVY!

:ghg:

I don't see why apologies are necessary for players who disappeared and then re-appeared for game 7. The boys dug down deep for game 7 and earned the series (Price's 3 stolen wins didn't hurt either). I was worried but my faith was not shaken at any point. Guys like Kovy now have a problem. They proved they can play hard nosed hockey and win when it counts...now we'll expect it more :lol:

Carey Price: 4-3, 2 SO, 2.09 GAA, .925 SV%

Cristobal Huet: 3-3, 0 SO, 2.96 GAA, .909 SV%

But it all comes down to the pressure-cooker tonight in DC!

Also, I only said bad things in the Panic and Frustration thread, nowhere else! I held strong!

Carey Price: 4-3, 2 SO, 2.09 GAA, .925 SV%

Cristobal Huet: 3-3, 0 SO, 2.96 GAA, .909 SV%

But it all comes down to the pressure-cooker tonight in DC!

Also, I only said bad things in the Panic and Frustration thread, nowhere else! I held strong!

I'm also guilty for bashing price...but I'm also a Huet fan and always will be...he was fun to watch in Montreal

I think both are good goalies

I'm also guilty for bashing price...but I'm also a Huet fan and always will be...he was fun to watch in Montreal

I think both are good goalies

I'm also a Huet fan and, gasp, still a big Theo fan...but Price is our man and I couldn't be happier! Huet was and is a class act, I will continue to cheer him in every game he plays that is not vs The Habs.

IN CAREY I TRUST!

"Bless me Father for I have sinned. My last confession was ......"

It's funny, but when we dump on them it's because we know they CAN play like they did last night. Look at Higgins, he had jump, speed, creativity while he had the puck, not because he had KK on his line. Where was THAT Higgins for 5 games? Where where was THAT TEAM for 5 games? So no, I'm not going to take it back, but I am contrite for putting my wife and kids through my up and down moods. They are ones subjected to my crap and they don't make millions $$$ doing something they love. To the loved ones - :clap::clap::clap::clap: