admission.com

sbhatt

What do you think scalper prices will be here?

Well, i read in the paper here that for the first game against the Bruins, some person paid 925$ for a pair of tickets in the reds. And for that same game, somebody else paid 400$ for two tickets in the whites.(the Nose-bleeds)

In the second round, I expect a pair of tickets in the reds to go for at least 1000$!

It would probably be about the same thing considering travel expenses...

When I figured it out, on a pair of whites last round, it would have cost the same for tix in boston with expenses....BUT for the same money I'd have been 12 rows off the ice in Boston, as opposed to the upper deck of the Bell centre. I have no desire to watch a game from that high up. If I'm going, I'm sitting in a good seat.

When I figured it out, on a pair of whites last round, it would have cost the same for tix in boston with expenses....BUT for the same money I'd have been 12 rows off the ice in Boston, as opposed to the upper deck of the Bell centre. I have no desire to watch a game from that high up. If I'm going, I'm sitting in a good seat.

even the last higher seat of the Bell centre is better than any outside of the Bell centre...

Really? I actually prefer to sit higher up. I've said 3 rows back and it's cool no doubt, but in the end the best seats are higher up. You can see the whole play develop, and i hate having to look through glass.

I am looking into tickets, through ebay and scalper sites.

Anyway I got a question:

I know the Bell centre sections, but I do not understand the rows? They are not numbers, I think they are letters, if they are which letters are closest or farthest?

Also, I've never been to the bell centre so I was wandering for the many of you that have, if the sections 200's and 300's are really high up (hard to see the puck, need binoculars etc.) or is it watchable from those sections? Where have you guys really found to be good seats?

Answers will really be appriciated :)

MMPL

Edited by MMPL

I am looking into tickets, through ebay and scalper sites.

Anyway I got a question:

I know the Bell centre sections, but I do not understand the rows? They are not numbers, I think they are letters, if they are which letters are closest or farthest?

Also, I've never been to the bell centre so I was wandering for the many of you that have, if the sections 200's and 300's are really high up (hard to see the puck, need binoculars etc.) or is it watchable from those sections? Where have you guys really found to be good seats?

Answers will really be appriciated :)

MMPL

AA is the closest. Whites are really good, no matter where. All of the sight lines in the Bell Centre are great. I would avoid anything at far ends of the rink, like the Saputo and Molson Ex. Zone. The advantage for those sections is price. The best seats I've had were 10 rows back centre ice, the worst were in the back of the Molson Ex. zone. I had an awesome time on both occasions.

plandessiegesonly0708env2.gif

AA is the closest. Whites are really good, no matter where. All of the sight lines in the Bell Centre are great. I would avoid anything at far ends of the rink, like the Saputo and Molson Ex. Zone. The advantage for those sections is price. The best seats I've had were 10 rows back centre ice, the worst were in the back of the Molson Ex. zone. I had an awesome time on both occasions.

Thank you :)

Section : 110

Row: U

Seat: 7

best seat i had from all games i went, enjoyed the game

even if Montreal scores 2 time the other way