Habs vs. Flyers | Game Thread | Game 2

Fanpuck33

Coach Guy Carbonneau will dress the same team tonight as the one he used in Game 1 vs. Philadelphia on Thursday. That leaves Guillaume Latendresse, Michael Ryder and Ryan O'Byrne in the pressbox.

habsinsideout.com

Go :hlogo: go!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the whining about the goal either.

Their reasoning is that his stick hit the puck and then hit the crossbar so it had to be a high stick.

Such simplistic reasoning.

What if the puck hits the heel of the stick that is paralled to the crossbar while the top of the stick is

above the crossbar? What if it hit the the shaft just below the blade? etc etc.

Then I have to listen to Montreal getting breaks when their first goal was a tip by Breezer and the

third one went in off a skate? Revisionist history.

If Montreal lost the game we would probably be disappointed that they lost by 1 after 2 fluke goals.

Montreal hit 2 posts, missed a penalty shot and had numerous chances to score throughout the game.

Why is there this wave that the Flyers were the better team? Just because the Habs tied it late?

At worst it was an even game that Montreal was unfortunate to trail. Where was the Philly pounding

that awaited us? Lil TlTs had more hits than their big punishing forwards.

Because there is a large anti-Montreal contigent in this country. Unless you watch RDS, you see it. TSN, CBC, Sportsnet, etc. Even amongst fans of other Canadian teams. You'd think being the only Canadian team left, we'd get the support of the country, but I dont feel it.

When Calgary and Edmonton made their runs, the whole country was behind them, but I dont see it happening with our boys. Sad.

Because there is a large anti-Montreal contigent in this country. Unless you watch RDS, you see it. TSN, CBC, Sportsnet, etc. Even amongst fans of other Canadian teams. You'd think being the only Canadian team left, we'd get the support of the country, but I dont feel it.

When Calgary and Edmonton made their runs, the whole country was behind them, but I dont see it happening with our boys. Sad.

I don't want the bandwagon jumpers-on...we don't need em. They can all go to hell and watch the Blue Jays for all I care...turn the hockey right off.

Crucial game tonight! Go Habs Go!

A win tonight changes everything. 2-0 going to Philly, we only have to win 1, and finish it off in Montreal, and THIS TIME, enjoy a short break while Rags and Pens destroy each other.

Breezer out, O'Byrne in

..also, habsworld speed sucks balls. Takes 20 minutes to post a friggan message and refresh the page.

Edited by Syn

Where is Mr. Stealth and his "AVS won the Theo trade" now. 6 million dollars for 2-3 years and a 2nd round choke to show for it. I guess he should have asked us about Theo's history and how predictable a 2nd round choke after a brilliant first round is.

Sheesh

Breezer played 12 straight games, his longest stretch this season. I think it was time for a rest, but the last minute news was Carbo's way of saying that it had nothing to do with Breezy's play, just time for a rest.

Its a tough juggling act for Carbo. He also has Lats and Ryder sitting there who he either has to sneak into the line up to keep fresh, or give up on them for the playoffs. I won't be surprised to see Ryder back when we head to Philly.

Good morning:

Almost 2:30am here in sunny Qatar and I have a streaming internet broadcast of Versus. All is right in the world as I expect the boys to cue the comeback any time now. God its great to finally see a game :hlogo: :clap: :hlogo: