Habs vs. Flyers | Game Thread | Game 2

Fanpuck33

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 goals on 13 shots... not great by Price, not great defense on that last one either...

Boys are playing hard, but they need to get a break soon. Sure wish the refs were calling the penalties out there...

I've seen little girls that telegraphed their backhands less than that.

Good effort, but he's known for going high backhand now.

Is it worth ruining a sunday by staying up all night when biron isnt going to make my day?... I think Ill go to bed and just hope that we somehow wins this game too. Gnight folks.

How the Fu*k did Plecance miss that chance on the pp?!!?!?!?!?! :angry::angry::angry:

My god I am so ######ing mad right now, even though we are playing good.

Edited by MMPL
over the line

Biron is hardly stealing the game. Plekanec had 70% of the net open and he threw it

at the 30% that Biron was covering. They have not finished any of their opportunities.

Pleks breakaway chance was fairly weak and they have been weak in close.

What do the Flyers have 4 chances? 3 goals

Has Price been weak? I guess you could say that, but the Flyers shot two an inch under the bar

disappeared for 20 minutes, had a 2 on 1 and disappeared for another 7 minutes.

If the game continues like this the Habs will have their chances, unfortunately it is probably

payback for some of the stolen wins against the Bruins.

But Philly is hardly impressive. Tons of open ice, to bad they haven't buried their chances.

We all figured that Biron might steal one in this series, tonight might be the night.

Looks like we'll be starting the 3rd on the PK. *gulp*

GO HABS GO!!!!

Holy crap that 3rd goal was one big screw up .. the forwards sucked, the D sucked and Price sucked all in the same sequence

I'm not impressed by either team in this game, si la tendance se maintient the winner of this serie will get eaten alive by the winner of NY/Pitt.

Edited by Jean

The shot totals look nice ... but the faceoffs are not working tonight. We had them 41-27 on Thursday night, but tonight we're 18-28 so far. Koivu is still better than .500 at 8-6, but once you take him out of the picture, the rest of the team is a dismal 10-22 in the faceoff circle.

We all figured that Biron might steal one in this series, tonight might be the night.

Looks like we'll be starting the 3rd on the PK. *gulp*

GO HABS GO!!!!

Biron is hit and miss. If tonight is his night, then Monday won't be. I don't really think he

has been great by any means. Markov missed a couple gimmes, Pleks shoots it right at him

and it looked like Biron totally anticipated Pleks brutal breakaway opportunity.

I am not worried just yet. Lots of time, and not a strong team to come back on

Jesus. We really should be able to beat this team. Can Biron keep this up? I dont think so.

We get a goal early and that's it IMO....

On a side note, I like that the refs are letting the boys play, but I feel like the Flyers are benefiting more from this.

No way we should lose to this team. No way.

Biron is hit and miss. If tonight is his night, then Monday won't be. I don't really think he

has been great by any means. Markov missed a couple gimmes, Pleks shoots it right at him

and it looked like Biron totally anticipated Pleks brutal breakaway opportunity.

I am not worried just yet. Lots of time, and not a strong team to come back on

I agree. I'm just thinking that Biron has made the big saves when he's had to, and Price hasn't. I don't expect this trend to continue. Maybe for the rest of the night... but I'd be surprised if it lasted any longer than that.

Jesus. We really should be able to beat this team. Can Biron keep this up? I dont think so.

We get a goal early and that's it IMO....

On a side note, I like that the refs are letting the boys play, but I feel like the Flyers are benefiting more from this.

No way we should lose to this team. No way.

Philly has capitalized on minimal opportunities. Sometimes it happens.

They have no business leading the game, let alone being up by 2. But like I said, Montreal

stole 1 to 2 games in Boston, so shit evens out.