Habs vs. Flyers | Game Thread | Game 2

Fanpuck33

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I'm just thinking that Biron has made the big saves when he's had to, and Price hasn't. I don't expect this trend to continue. Maybe for the rest of the night... but I'd be surprised if it lasted any longer than that.

Was Price brutal? maybe

Those goals were close to perfect shots, the only thing you could fault Price on would be going

down early and possibly being to deep in his net. Even then the shots were right under the bar.

Not great by any means, but Philly was very fortunate. I don't even know if you could

classify those as scoring opportunities to be honest.

And I think the 3rd goal was in before Prospal even shot it.

Montreal's late PP looked good. Philly is no Boston when it comes to defending their goalie that is for sure

We should really be up about 4-1 right now. Now I know how Bruins fans felt last series :P

We should really be up about 4-1 right now. Now I know how Bruins fans felt last series :P

Was Price brutal? maybe

Those goals were close to perfect shots, the only thing you could fault Price on would be going

down early and possibly being to deep in his net. Even then the shots were right under the bar.

Not great by any means, but Philly was very fortunate. I don't even know if you could

classify those as scoring opportunities to be honest.

And I think the 3rd goal was in before Prospal even shot it.

Montreal's late PP looked good. Philly is no Boston when it comes to defending their goalie that is for sure

I'm not saying Price was brutal, but I think he's looking average. He's not making those ridiculous saves that he's shown he can make in the past. I'm certainly not blaming him for the hole we're in. I agree that Philly has been luckier than Montreal.

And I concur with you on Philly's 3rd goal.

I'm not saying Price was brutal, but I think he's looking average. He's not making those ridiculous saves that he's shown he can make in the past. I'm certainly not blaming him for the hole we're in. I agree that Philly has been luckier than Montreal.

And I concur with you on Philly's 3rd goal.

He has looked average, but it is inevitable when you give up 3 goals on 4 good chances.

Actually 3 goals on 2 good chances, I think both goals were just seeing eye goals.

The first one was just an innocent spin around that had eyes, the other one the Habs have

had 4-5 like that and buried them in Biron's pads all night

WHAT THE F@#%@#$%@# Biron.. jesus

Pleks is so friggan snakebitten its not even funny.

Flailing away like a fish and the puck hits hits the post. This is Biron when he is great, trust me.

He is never dominant, he will have 2-3 games in a series where he makes a couple big saves

and gets a little luck and has the other team lack finish.

Jesus, talk about breaks

Price has been less than stellar, but they have scored 3 goals off skates, sticks etc. in two games

I am less than concerned about the Flyers

5 chances, 4 goals

Edited by Wamsley01