The Tom Kostopoulos Appreciation Thread

zumpano21

At the start of the season i was disapointed that they signed this guy instead of Mike Johnson.

Now Kostopoulos has proven me wrong. The Habs made a great sign getting this guy.

He is such a hard worker out there. Not skilled but works hard.

How many more years do we have this guy for?

At the start of the season i was disapointed that they signed this guy instead of Mike Johnson.

Now Kostopoulos has proven me wrong. The Habs made a great sign getting this guy.

He is such a hard worker out there. Not skilled but works hard.

How many more years do we have this guy for?

1 more year but if he keeps this up he will sign an extenstion.

I remember a Kings fan coming on here saying they were sorry to see him go and that we

would love him. Good call on his part

I believe that was me :)

Other than scoring on a regular basis ... he's always working hard and doing the little things teams need to win games.

I believe that was me :)

Other than scoring on a regular basis ... he's always working hard and doing the little things teams need to win games.

Well nice call then :clap:

The bad move was letting Bonk walk...how great a shut-down line would Begin, Bonk, and Kosto be? They'd make the other team's first line miserable.

Edited by sbhatt

The bad move was letting Bonk walk...how great a shut-down line would Begin, Bonk, and Kosto be? They'd make the other team's first line miserable.

Tell that to Bonk's -31 on the year... League worst. I know it's a different team, but some of that must be attributed to Bonk.

I like Kosto's work so far, but I wish he hadn't poked Timmonen in the face last night. Why rile the Flyers up, they were playing like kittens. Now they'll just go after our skill guys in revenge.

Wasn't a smart move.

I like Kosto's work so far, but I wish he hadn't poked Timmonen in the face last night. Why rile the Flyers up, they were playing like kittens. Now they'll just go after our skill guys in revenge.

Wasn't a smart move.

Maybe, maybe not. The more penalties the Flyers take, the better I like our chances. Our skilled guys can handle a few cheap shots *knocks on wood*

Kostopoulos is playing like a GOD!

If everyone on this team gave the effort he gives, the Habs would win this series in 4 games!

but I wish he hadn't poked Timmonen in the face last night. Why rile the Flyers up, they were playing like kittens. Now they'll just go after our skill guys in revenge.

I've got a feeling this "incident" will awaken our guys. The Flyers were laughing at us after they scsored the 4th goal. Apparently they were making feun of Carey Price. That's a big "NO-NO"!! Let's hope it will motivate our boys to come out strong.

Wasn't a smart move.

The NHL needs to follow the lead of both the NFL and CFL. "Taunting" is a penalty in both leagues and there's a reason for that. The Flyers were taunting after their goal, with predictable results...

- Jack