From the makers of Kovalev's Hair....

shtreimel

that is funny

that is inspired!

That is old. It's been done with a variety of teams in several sports.

Two thumbs down.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

That is old. It's been done with a variety of teams in several sports.

Two thumbs down.

would you diss a 2008 Shakespeare play juste because it's been done hundreds of time ???

Wasn't my favourite - I liked Part 2 of Kovalev's hair best. What I didn't like about this one was that it was all just subtitles so anyone could just make it out to say anything. The other ones had a funny voiceover.

No of course not. Are you comparing this to Shakespeare?

No of course not. But but what were you trying to do in post #12? This was just a bad and unecessary feedback. The guy is in a playoffs mood and tries to make fun of the Flyers on a Habs message board : THAT IS COOL as ######, doesn't deserve 2 thumbs down...

No of course not. But but what were you trying to do in post #12? This was just a bad and unecessary feedback. The guy is in a playoffs mood and tries to make fun of the Flyers on a Habs message board : THAT IS COOL as ######, doesn't deserve 2 thumbs down...

I was trying to say that I don't think it was original. I don't mind anyone making fun of the Flyers, I loathe them as much as the next hockey fan. Suppose what I'm trying to say is it could have been done with more style. No need to take it personal.

I think it seems a tad hypocritical though to allow bashing of one thing (a hockey team) but not another (the quality/orinigality of a video clip on YouTube). Although if someone calls me a hypocrite I can see the reason in that too.

Sorry, I will try to resist voicing me opinion again. I can't promise I will but I will try to resist. I honestly didn't mean to insult anyone and I honestly didn't think anyone would take offense.