HABS vs FLYERS • GAME THREAD • GAME 3

KoZed

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it, but once again the flyers look like men playing with boys.. that was a great kill by them, but boy did we make it easy with slow movement, casual plays with the puck, and guys who can't hit the broadside of a barn...

Hate to say it, but once again the flyers look like men playing with boys.. that was a great kill by them, but boy did we make it easy with slow movement, casual plays with the puck, and guys who can't hit the broadside of a barn...

You kidding me...we are the better team....clearly.....Their luck will run out.

We don't look it.. they look to have better goaltending. they are physical. They bury their chances...

Some of this isn't luck, its work.

Markov costs us possession in the offensive zone on a 5-on-3 for the second game in a row.

Non-chalance will bite Markov and Price in the ass if they're not careful.

Meanwhile, I'm going to keep banging my head against a wall and hope the neighbours don't angry. It seems the only real way to vent.

I agree, the flyers have done nothing. Cole is making it sound like the flyers are playing great, when we are obviously the better team.

I agree, the flyers have done nothing. Cole is making it sound like the flyers are playing great, when we are obviously the better team.

Seriously. Could somebody tell Cole just to go ahead and wear a Flyers jersey next game. Matter of fact, whoever the habs are playing...just wear their jersey, Bob....You know you want to.

Washington outshot these guys, but they lost...

We are winning in the neutral zone, but we don't get many chances in their end.. we are getting shots on the fly. They have almost scored 3 times too... .

another post... :(

ah.. we got the PP ... better make use of it.. (I take it back refs, I just assumed you would be idiots. :) )

Why ever would you assume that? :wacko:

This is our chance to really give the fans something to boo about.