HABS vs FLYERS • GAME THREAD • GAME 3

KoZed

I was really confident that Carbo was learning as coach, he's proven these playoffs that he hasn't learnt anything. He's stubborn and oblivious to obvious flaws that the team has.

I haven't seen as much dump and chase hockey this period from our part.

And the Flyers scored on their first shot of the period, almost half-way in. We're limiting their shots, just not getting the quality goaltending to stop the ones that count, and not finishing chances or making use of the PP.

Still, I maintain Price is tired, and needs rest.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I've turned off the game, otherwise I'll be throwing the tv out the window.

I am ashamed to be a Habs fan tonight. We do not deserve to be in the playoffs when we play like this.

Just embarrassing.

3 goals on 9 shots...

time to pull him.. he needs to go sit and the team needs a wakeup call... this is brutal.

Exactly my point though. They are hardly outplaying the Habs, Price has struggled

and the offense has gone cold.

Time for HALAK, Price as rightfully soo should have started today, but now, 3rd goal, mistake by MTL on defence... and yes second goal, poor change,

But when team makes mistake, Goalie needs to come up big, ( Biron) 3rd goal, poor rebound management...

He will be yanked to start the 3rd, to send a message

I hope not. I want Halak to come in fresh next game and stonewall Philly. If a hot Philly get a few on him in the third, I see no hope.

And I'm the eternal optimist...

The third???!!!

Get him the ###### out of the net NOW!!!!

Settle down, if it wasn't for him you would be watching the Bruins and Penguins right now.

Another blown scoring chance

my life is slowly coming to an end..... I agree, i think their gonna pull him in the third.

Biron with another big save..... ######

BIRON is making those SAVES!!! 5 seconds on Higgins, BIRON moves quickly, THAT IN NUTSHELL IS DIFFERENCE!!

17 to 12 MTL , yet 3 to 0??????

LOL, we are screwed.

How can the Habs play like this in a game seven with the season on the line?

If they do not win tonight this series is over. Their is no way they can come back from a 2-1 defecit

in games or a 3-0 score.

They haven't come back from anything like 3-0 all year. Fire Carbo, trade Price and promote

Timmons to GM.

The panic and negativity on this board is through the roof.

Edited by Wamsley01

Bring back Bowman...................

Resign Dagenais

Technically, according to the NHL rulebook, we can have a player-coach who dresses.

And I'm beginning to think Carbo would be more useful to us centering the Kostitsyns than he is as coach.

So, for the third period ... I want us to come back and push it to OT, or get blown out so badly that the Flyers get cocky, over-confident, and most of all, that Biron's lucky streak fades away.