HABS vs FLYERS • GAME THREAD • GAME 3

KoZed

Price has been weak, but they are not rose coloured glasses. He is 20 years old and

the team has over relied on him for 10 games now and the second he falters the wolves

come out. The same ones who wanted to deal him after Game 6.

The same ones who were sucking his dick after game 7. So spare me, I did not say he was not

weak, this game will hang on his neck. But the only reason they are here was because he stole

2 games in round 1.

And the blame on Price far outweighs any criticism of Kovalev, Plekanec, Higgins, etc

Cry me a river, but during the season you placed the blame on Huet for every crappy game the team played. all I ever said was that it takes a team to win, not just the goalie.

Price is clearly not the only problem, but he is one of them for sure. I frankly wished we still had a vet goalie to help calm him down, even if Huet was on the bench... that is my opinion, you and Gainey disagree.

For me it was never about Price vs Huet, it was about having both as a tandem with a vet and a young gun. (admittedly, I doubt we could have signed Huet after the season if we has Price as the number one to start the playoffs, but who cares. Let him go then).

Wow.. 5 minute penalty.. they need to make it a game...

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this powerplay can pump in two....we may have a game again.

2 goals are needed!!!, PP is letting them down, where has the top PP in last 2 games gone to???

One of reasons why Bruins series went 7 games!!!

ANOTHER GOAL:

MARKOV, needs a goal/point

Kovalev needs to pick up game

Koivu

Higgins

Kost. brothers

Plekanec

GOAL, need to crash net and be hungry, Latrendesse needs to prove himself!!!

ONE DOWN, 2 to go...

HALAK keeps them in with BIG SAVE!!!

NOW ANOTHER QUICK GOAL!!

Cry me a river, but during the season you placed the blame on Huet for every crappy game the team played. all I ever said was that it takes a team to win, not just the goalie.

Price is clearly not the only problem, but he is one of them for sure. I frankly wished we still had a vet goalie to help calm him down, even if Huet was on the bench... that is my opinion, you and Gainey disagree.

For me it was never about Price vs Huet, it was about having both as a tandem with a vet and a young gun. (admittedly, I doubt we could have signed Huet after the season if we has Price as the number one to start the playoffs, but who cares. Let him go then).

Whatever. I am not rehashing a disagreement from 3 months ago.

3-2!