HABS vs FLYERS • GAME THREAD • GAME 3

KoZed

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. Richards give Halak a shot to the head, no call...

Ref was in the corner too, no care.

I just don't know what to do anymore ... do we dare to dream? Do we dare to hope for a tying goal?

Broken hearts just don't heal so easily.

Wow.. Pleks almost had his jersey pulled off from behind in a race for the puck.. no call...

Pretty dissappointed in that last play by Kots... no effort to keep it in and then just gave up...

In any case, at least they tried to get back into it, but hard to come back down 3 zip.

Flyers 3 Refs 2.

I'm sorry guys, I don't want to seem like a troll, but the refs handed you the game.

As opposed to Price allowing the Flyers to even be in the game?

The Hatcher penalty was a legit 5 minute major, and 4 at the least which would have still resulted

in 2 goals

Edited by Wamsley01

I'm sorry guys, I don't want to seem like a troll, but the refs handed you the game.

Now would be a good time for you to leave with asinine comments like that.

Anyways, how many damn games in a row is this team only gonna show up for the 3rd period?

It is going to be interesting to see who starts the next game, Price or Halak.. Halak made a great save, but he didn't have a lot of work either...

Carbo is going to have to figure out whether Price has his head in the game, or if has lost his confidence...

Well ... not good but less bad than it looked a period ago. Yes, there were missed chances, but a 17-2 edge in shots in the third is nothing to scoff at. Unfortunately Philly has had the hot goalie in the series so far, not us (unless Halak is hot and just didn't get a chance to show it).

It is going to be interesting to see who starts the next game, Price or Halak.. Halak made a great save, but he didn't have a lot of work either...

Carbo is going to have to figure out whether Price has his head in the game, or if has lost his confidence...

Price will have a shot at redemption I am sure. If he responds with another effort like tonight

you will see Halak in Game 5

Flyers 3 Refs 2.

the Refs gave philly the last series.. mainly by not calling the flyers for anything in the 3rd period of game 7 when they were hooking, holding, and interfering to hang on...

Wow.. Pleks almost had his jersey pulled off from behind in a race for the puck.. no call...

Pretty dissappointed in that last play by Kots... no effort to keep it in and then just gave up...

In any case, at least they tried to get back into it, but hard to come back down 3 zip.

the key to the next game....bury a friggin shot and get on the damn board first. This having to come back from 2-3 goals down every game just isnt working. Now we get to listen to the flyers say well we stuck to our gameplan and bullshit like that. The got dominated the last 2 games and still are up 2-1. Man we need the next game. The big question is who do we go with for the next game?

Well ... not good but less bad than it looked a period ago. Yes, there were missed chances, but a 17-2 edge in shots in the third is nothing to scoff at. Unfortunately Philly has had the hot goalie in the series so far, not us (unless Halak is hot and just didn't get a chance to show it).

Breaks will turn. Biron has not been spectacular by any means. But he has not broken their back

and Price has done so a couple of times.

Funny too, because before that freebie he gave the Bruins he hadn't given up a bad goal in a long time.

Now he seems to struggle a little every game (minus game 7 where he stood on his head)

Price will have a shot at redemption I am sure. If he responds with another effort like tonight

So Carbo will to have to wait to be down 3-1 before reacting ?

If he so much as lets in one shitty goal we should see Halak immediately thereafter in game four. There's no margin for patience now, going down 3-1 means series over.

So Carbo will to have to wait to be down 3-1 before reacting ?

Has Carbo shown anything but loyalty this year? I will be shocked if he switches for game 4

Screw that the team played harder in front of Halak in the 3rd....

Besides...didn't somebody have a Jaro the Hero avatar up before??

I believe it was KoZed...whoever it was...put it back up!

I know you like Price Wamsley, but you need to accept that price has been marginal at best and sometimes the most unlikely shake-up is for the better

For example: Cam Ward in Relief for Gerber for Hurricanes playoff run