Habs vs. Flyers | Game Thread | Game 5

Fanpuck33

WE GOT LUCK ON KOVALEV'S GOAL! C'MON HABS, GET A TWO-GOAL LEAD - IT'LL STUN YOU AS MUCH AS IT'LL STUN ME!

GO HABS GO! MORE FOSTERS MORE! CARBO GO CARBO!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just go with 5 d-men and leave Breezy on the bench. He should only be out there on the second PP unit.

Oh for Christ's sake, he can make an outlet pass! He creates 5 offensive chances for the habs with every 1 defensive lapse. I'm fine with the ratio.

Oh for Christ's sake, he can make an outlet pass! He creates 5 offensive chances for the habs with every 1 defensive lapse. I'm fine with the ratio.

I MAY NOT VE ENTIRELY SOBRE BUT I AGREE WITH YOU 100 AND 10^$%^%^5 (ONE OF THOES IS A PERCETN SIGN Y EAH?

I MAY NOT VE ENTIRELY SOBRE BUT I AGREE WITH YOU 100 AND 10^$%^%^5 (ONE OF THOES IS A PERCETN SIGN Y EAH?

lol

Unbelievable.. give away and he can interfere.. no call...

It would have been a questionable call at best.

Yeah, the whole team is turning the puck over, it's why we're losing the series despite being the better team for the majority of each game.

LOL, getting ready to golf. No worries, as I hoped they're playing like they want to stick around for a couple of rounds...great 1st period les boys!!!

ah, "Taylor Mades" are golf clubs got it. i was thinking we used to call cigarettes "tailor mades" (as opposed to roll-your-owns)

Go Habs Go!!!

You know... Umberger isn't as good as he seems to be during this series against us.

He just scored his 8th goal but 7 of these have been during this series... in the seven games against Washington, he only had one. This is an accurate reflection of his regular series where he only scored 13 in 74 games.

I hope he enjoys what he's been experiencing because it's very much out of the ordinary.

By the way, on tsn.ca, there's an article on Umberger where the headline is that he's looking forward to the series against the Penguins... he may very well get there but he ain't there yet. If the Flyers get by our team, he'll see that things will not be as 'fun' as it may have been in the regular season.

In any event, he ain't there yet and he may never get there either...

we'll see...

GO :hlogo: GO!

Biron is starting to look human, and he's starting to look like he knows it.

He's looked human all series IMO, the Habs have finally woken up and are in his face. Kovy leading the way on going to the net too...at a boy Kovy, great leadership!!!

Good period from the boys. I didn't think we were as dominating as we'd been in the other 4 games, but we scored first, regained the lead quickly, and have likely given Biron something to be concerned about.

Hate to say it, but I gotta respect the effort from Umburger on that goal... do you think we could borrow Campbell for one shift to take care of our pesky RJ problem?

By the way, on tsn.ca, there's an article on Umberger where the headline is that he's looking forward to the series against the Penguins...

Good! He has now officially jinxed himself and his team.

Good! He has now officially jinxed himself and his team.

and who knows? maybe the Pens as well! :D

You know... Umberger isn't as good as he seems to be during this series against us.

He just scored his 8th goal but 7 of these have been during this series... in the seven games against Washington, he only had one. This is an accurate reflection of his regular series where he only scored 13 in 74 games.

I hope he enjoys what he's been experiencing because it's very much out of the ordinary.

By the way, on tsn.ca, there's an article on Umberger where the headline is that he's looking forward to the series against the Penguins... he may very well get there but he ain't there yet. If the Flyers get by our team, he'll see that things will not be as 'fun' as it may have been in the regular season.

In any event, he ain't there yet and he may never get there either...

we'll see...

GO :hlogo: GO!

He was promoted from the 3rd to the 1st line in this series due to injuries... he is doing a great job of finishing the plays Biron makes for him.. He is playing like Higgins should be...

Frigging CBC.. every Philly penalty was "sold by the habs"

obviously the league wants a canadian team in the playoffs so they are calling all these penalties against the flyers :ninja:

Frigging CBC.. every Philly penalty was "sold by the habs"

Yeah screw the CBC ~ ironic that if you want a more montreal-friendly commentary you have to go to the american broadcasters :puke:

or RDS

Go Habs Go!!!

The next goal is huge.

Price is still having trouble catching. Too many rebounds tonight... One thing Biron is doing much better is catching the puck on long shots and ending the play.... Philly is going to keep shooting glove side on Price.. I sure hope he can fight through it...

One thing they could do on the PP to get more shots is to stop trying to slap it from in traffic... too easy to block or deflect... they need to just wrist it on net...