Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok no more Smoke lines, we need scoring

Koivu !!!!!!!!!!1 :hlogo:

Bye

Adios

What a bad play................

We gave them another goal

Have a good summer everyone. This round leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but we had a lot to be happy about this year.

Series over...

So much for everyone wanting to play Philly. so much for Biron sucking (he was by far the best goalie in the series, no contest).

Philly was bigger, stronger, and dirtier. Thats how you win...

In any case, It was a good season and there is some good potential on this team. Changes due need to be made. We need to improve our size and get some more grit on this team. It has to be grit that can play on the top 2 lines, not just another plugger on the 4th line...

No a lot of this games goals is on price, lets not sugar coat it.

Agreed.

He let in two goals a Jr. B goalie is expected to stop 999/1000

If he plays AVERAGE even, we win that game 4-3

We we'ren't even supposed to go that far this playoffs, that much was obvious when we traded Huet and failed to add some offensive help.

I just hope Fabiann Brunnstromm can be our rookie of the year next year, and do everything Ryder could only dream of.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR 2008 EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS ... LES HABITANTS!

Edited by TheAussiePosse

Series over...

So much for everyone wanting to play Philly. so much for Biron sucking (he was by far the best goalie in the series, no contest).

Philly was bigger, stronger, and dirtier. Thats how you win...

In any case, It was a good season and there is some good potential on this team. Changes due need to be made. We need to improve our size and get some more grit on this team. It has to be grit that can play on the top 2 lines, not just another plugger on the 4th line...

Agreed...but I'd add a good experienced backup to that shopping list. Carey Price isn't nearly as close to being a dependable starting goalie as some on this board want so deserpately to believe. He will have mental lapses, as he did in these playoffs, and we need someone who can win games when he's going through an extended period of piss-poor play.

I hope Price can come back from this, everyone were bringing up how he is cool as a cucumber, I dunno I'm not impressed with him, young or not.