Habs vs. Flyers | Game Thread | Game 5

Fanpuck33

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't blame price on the first 2... the 3rd goal doesn't happen if gorges plays the man better off the dump-in... 4th goal was sad though

Carey Price can be the best goalie and he can be the worst one as well. too bad that in these playoffs we've seen the latter too often.

better luck next year.

Funny, I see 5 red shirts standing around watching the puck...................... :puke:

I'm with Fat Tony, outta here..........Oh yea, the TEAM also sucks (in this peroid)

the fluke goal messed him up.

Yeah, but we were told we didn't need Huet because Price was so calm and didn't get rattled..

You know what he looks like to me? A great young goalie who is capable of greatness, but has been rushed into the fire way too soon..

We definitely miss Huet. We need a vetern goalie on this team, even just on the bench. The were a great tandem, but now we have two kids.

Funny, I see 5 red shirts standing around watching the puck...................... :puke:

I'm with Fat Tony, outta here..........Oh yea, the TEAM also sucks (in this peroid)

The team isn't sucking as bad as Carey Price. Two that should never go in, went in. He's playing like a bum...PERIOD. Can't make any excuses for him that are valid.

perhaps but when the goalie gives 3 bad goals it tends suck the energy outta ya.

He's still around? lol

I thought he was in AA meetings.

He played in sweden this year in Leksand. He was ok but not much more. I though he was really bad until Ive seen what a certain NHL-team has in the net atm.

I still think Price will be great... Dipietro and Fleury didnt become stargoalies at once either but atm he doesnt seem ready for the pressure.

Yeah, but we were told we didn't need Huet because Price was so calm and didn't get rattled..

You know what he looks like to me? A great young goalie who is capable of greatness, but has been rushed into the fire way too soon..

We definitely miss Huet. We need a vetern goalie on this team, even just on the bench. The were a great tandem, but now we have two kids.

No we don't!

We need ... Jim Carrey!

Carrey and Carey for MVP!!! Bring back the one-hit wonder!

Huet is a UFA...maybe if Bob goes to him on his knees grovelling, with the highest bid in hand???

umm... didn't Huet lose to Philly last round? Sure it sucks now, but Huet wouldn't have gotten us any further. Price is the future. It's easy to point fingers at the kid, but we'd all be in the hospital if we had to deal with what he does. MTL's D isn't doing the best job insulating him. 20 shots in that period by the Flyers.

We will be going with Price and Halak next year, and I'm ok with that.

Huet is a UFA...maybe if Bob goes to him on his knees grovelling, with the highest bid in hand???

Yeah, because Huet was so good against Philly... :rolleyes:

Anyways, get Price a good psychologist, he's gonna need it this summer if he's gonna recover for this glove hand debacle.

Put Halak in net and turn this game around in the third. Then let the goalie who looks most sharp for the day play tomorrow and hope for another win. Its not over yet but atm it really looks bad.

atm he doesnt seem ready for the pressure.

He's falling apart.....I hope to God we see Halak for the third.....so this team has at least a chance to come back and win. Another bad goal would break them for sure, if they aren't broken already.

Start Halak in the 3rd, if he was in we are ahead still!!!

Knew we were doomed when Gorges did,'t follow his check into the corner on thier tieing goal. Weak ass play.

Don't just wear the shirt!!

Be the damn shirt!!!