Yay - Habsworld is back

Dalhabs

Where have u been the last couple of months? Said that the domain-name was for sale and lots of stuff.

Where have u been the last couple of months? Said that the domain-name was for sale and lots of stuff.

btw... maybe would be good to move this topic to some other place than habs talk, sorry bout that.

btw... maybe would be good to move this topic to some other place than habs talk, sorry bout that.

Seconded (although I think it was only a week or two - it just seemed longer).

Congrats and thanks to Matt for getting things back. :clap:

Ya what was going on. I was getting pretty worried that i would lose this great Forum.

Great Work Matt for getting the site back up and going.

Pierre temperarily broke the interweb around the Habsworld node connected to internet. It was his landmark 1-kijillionth political thread talking about Prime Minister Harpers questionable choice of USA Prime Beef over Canadian back bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Pierre temperarily broke the interweb around the Habsworld node connected to internet. It was his landmark 1-kijillionth political thread talking about Prime Minister Harpers questionable choice of USA Prime Beef over Canadian back bacon and eggs for breakfast.

lol I'm most of the time a vegetarian... Don't really care about meat choices.

It was kinda sad to discover how much I've come to rely on this site for a steady injection of Habs-related discussion. Never thought I'd miss an Internet message board, but the proof's in the pudding! Besides, one post from Wamsley is worth 15 articles from nitwits like Pat Hickey.

It was kinda sad to discover how much I've come to rely on this site for a steady injection of Habs-related discussion. Never thought I'd miss an Internet message board, but the proof's in the pudding! Besides, one post from Wamsley is worth 15 articles from nitwits like Pat Hickey.

Why thank you CC :)

But what a shock to the system going from 10 articles a day in the playoffs to almost nothing.

Let the Sundin rumours begin :clap: