Sundin.....any thoughts

Harp77

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot just had a nightmare!!!!

Fletcher is letting Gainey talk to Sundin on the condition that Gainey becomes GM for the leafs if Burke doesn't take the job!!!

GASPP!PP!P!!

Long night, lots of drinks, lots of fun :)

But if Price is what I think he is.....the Habs are a STANLEY CUP FAVOURITE!!!!

How do you guys feel about that??

Sundin is not going to cost more than picks or a Grabovski/Fischer.

So if Mats signs, Bob "No faith from the masses" Gainey just added two 80+ point players

to a core of young studs that lead the league in scoring for a 1st rounder and a marginal NHLer or pick.

Go HABS Go is all I have to say!!!

Using the word "young studs" and then looking at your avatar, is kind of creeping me out.........ewwwww!!!

Other than that......yes! GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!

Using the word "young studs" and then looking at your avatar, is kind of creeping me out.........ewwwww!!!

Sometimes people are really, REALLY big fans.

You know "Le Stud" is a gay bar in Montreal, right ???

This whole Sundin/Gainey thing is starting to get like a guy in a fight with his girlfriend :

Gainey: Aw come on honey, don't be like that... talk to me

Sundin: No

Gainey: Awww come on...

Sundin: No. I need time to think.... think about my FEELINGS

Gainey: Awwww...

This whole Sundin/Gainey thing is starting to get like a guy in a fight with his girlfriend :

Gainey: Aw come on honey, don't be like that... talk to me

Sundin: No

Gainey: Awww come on...

Sundin: No. I need time to think.... think about my FEELINGS

Gainey: Awwww...

Gainey: Aww, but I'll make you the happiest girl in town if you'd just come over!

:hlogo:

Pat Hickey reckons (love slipping that word in) Sundin is going to wait until July 1st before making a decision. It means we'll still have an advantage but he'll be getting offers left, right and centre so he'll have more leverage. I think we still have pretty good odds but we've gotta start looking at other options as well now.

Sundin: I just don't want to commit to anything too fast. I've been hurt in the past...

Gainey: I promise I'll never hurt you. I only need you for a little while anyway and then when reach that special moment together that you've been waiting so long for we can talk about doing it again.

Gainey: I promise I'll never hurt you. I only need you for a little while anyway and then when reach that special moment together that you've been waiting so long for we can talk about doing it again.

Hahhahahahaha...

It just hit me that Sundin is the 37 Yr Old Virgin.... :popcorn:

Nothing new to report but there are a few nice comments from Gilmour about the Habs. Let's hope Sundin is listening.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/06/26/sundin_status/

lol like that avatar!!

Do like what Gilmour said at the end! which can be a common thing for Sundin (end of career and wanting to help a team)

Still the fact that We dont have a single Swede friend of Mats (perhaps hes befriended a russian or a Fin in our team?) Rangers and Detroit have more countrymen!...

just watched the Exchange episode from the Cabbie where Mats gets the Cabbie treatment (old episode)... he didn't convince me that He LOVES Toronto as a city... none of the other Star players did either.. perhaps he wants out of Canada entirely! Hopefully Gainey emphasizes the 'European flair' of Montreal!