The Official CFL Thread

jetsniper

It's gonna be a tight one, thats for sure. I think our guys are motivated though after being slighted by basically everyone. The only thing that concerns me is Browner's injury.

See you guys tried to ban Quick Six from being at the game? Everyone always has a problem with the horse and it makes me laugh. It's just a horse, people. Reminds me of when Calgary banned the Riders mascot ( from McMahon, that was ridiculous too, lol.

you can bring hidalgo if you want...he will have a quiet game !!

Edited by marky_and_komi

Good game so far, it's played out exactly like the West final last week. Stamps were kind of meh for most of the first half but we've had a tendency to play much, much better in the second half so I hope that continues.

And Theory of A Deadman sucks. Why can't we ever get someone good for half-time.

Theory of a deadman is a waste of a show. Neil Young should do it till he dies IMO...

Pretty evenly played half...Noise level seems to be making more of a difference than I thought. Anyone else think Richardson has NFL written all over him? That guy seems out of place in this league to be honest.

GO ALS!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:clap::D:clap::D:clap:

There needs to be an emote for happy tears cause they're flowin!

:P

All three people left in the oily province of Alberta cheer!

Thank gawd it wasn't Montreal. That's all I can say. In other news, was anyone (like me) actually watching the NFL game in San Diego on TSN2? I think I'm going to move there one day.

Yay Stamps.

:P

All three people left in the oily province of Alberta cheer!

Thank gawd it wasn't Montreal. That's all I can say. In other news, was anyone (like me) actually watching the NFL game in San Diego on TSN2? I think I'm going to move there one day.

Yay Stamps.

Say what? I'd assume you'd be cheering for the Als, Colin. And I got my NFL fix this morning when I watched my Jets take out the Titans. :P

I don't know if this thread made it evident but the Stamps are on the same level as the Avs for me, I bleed Stamps red (yes, that is why my blood is red. Not for any stupid scientific reasons, it's cause I'm a Stamps fan. I willed my blood to do so) so this is huge. All the BS we went through with Feterik (father and son) is now officially behind us, the playoff choke jobs are done, we've finally got a D to be scared of again (thanks for pissing off Jones, Montreal!), we're Grey Cup Champs!

And hey, Cobourne, you want us to stop crying because you have the MVP?

cup_77335.jpg

Don't worry, we won't. WE HAVE THE CUP.

Elation, wooooooooooo!

Also, Burris gets MVP, DeAngelis gets MVC.

congrats !!! heee it hurts to say it !!! :huh:

LAbingo( sp) played one helluva game !!

Congrats to the ALS for a great season!!

Congrats to Calgary for the championship :clap: :clap: :clap:

:wall:

Ugh, another Calvillo choke. I love em but man, 1-5 in grey cups now...

Congrats to the Stamps, well deserved. I was really glad for Burris, his post-game interview almost brought me to tears myself.

I like to think that I inspired him to get things when I met him at last year's Grey Cup. I drunkenly told him to "keep on truckin"...must have been bulletin board material for sure.

Ugh, another Calvillo choke. I love em but man, 1-5 in grey cups now...

Congrats to the Stamps, well deserved. I was really glad for Burris, his post-game interview almost brought me to tears myself.

I like to think that I inspired him to get things when I met him at last year's Grey Cup. I drunkenly told him to "keep on truckin"...must have been bulletin board material for sure.

If thats the case then you have my many thanks and gratitude!

Yup, Versus carried the TSN feed. Watched out of the corner of my eye while 24 was on.

Ah, see, I was just gonna ask that. Wondering why you'd be watching the Grey Cup when a 24 movie is on, lol.

Thats cool, I didn't think the CFL got any coverage in the States. I figured we left the US completely after that ridiculous expansion attempt, haha.

Thats cool, I didn't think the CFL got any coverage in the States. I figured we left the US completely after that ridiculous expansion attempt, haha.

For a whole, the Columbus Sports Network was showing a couple CFL games a week. Didn't last long, though, the channel folded. When I was a kid, I remember ESPN used to carry the CFL.

Yup, Versus carried the TSN feed. Watched out of the corner of my eye while 24 was on.

Just wondering, will Grey Cups be on ESPN's highlites tonight?

Say what? I'd assume you'd be cheering for the Als, Colin. And I got my NFL fix this morning when I watched my Jets take out the Titans. :P

The Als? Oh HELL no. I'm not a CFL fan at all, but when I do bother to watch it's only the Lions and Stamps. That's it.

I had to catch myself earlier today: I actually said, out loud no less, "Way to go Jets!" I hate the Jets, but beating the Titans was worth rooting for 'em.