-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

Only today (August 4th 2004) did I find out about this forum. I've been posting regularly in a Pittsburgh Penguins forum for a couple years now, and over on that board, one of the thred that gives me the most pleasure to read is the "Permanent Floating Music Thread". So I figured why not start things off here by starting a similar thread on this board?

In such a thread, you can of course post anything you want about music. The majority of the posters on the other board I visit usually post what music they're listening to at the time.

Here's what I'm listening to right now:

Promoe -These Walls Don't Lie

That is all. You may now go about your business as usual.:/)

I'm Currently listening to Metallica - Enter Sandman...

Im hyped that they are coming to Montreal October 4th... and for all those who didn't know yet, tickets go on sale this saturday at noon.... im contemplating going friday night and lineing up... just because im that krazy of a fan muahaha...

anyone care to join me? :wink:

I saw Metallica live in Stockholm back in 1996. It was, of course, an outstanding concert.

Do I like Doktor Kosmos? Yes, very much. Hence the name. I also have a signed CD. :lol:

Right now I'm listening to something else though:

Rolling Stones -Exile on Main Street (album)

[Edited on 2004/8/5 by Doktor Kosmos]

Listening 2 some idiots on Teamspeak (thats a communication program for online gaming and other stuff)

On-topic: about 2 listen 2 some Franz Ferdinand. Dunno if the hype is already in north America, but they are great. A band from England (Seen them on a local festival)

Originally posted by Dutch_Hab_Fan

On-topic: about 2 listen 2 some Franz Ferdinand. Dunno if the hype is already in north America, but they are great. A band from England (Seen them on a local festival)

Franz Ferdinand is all the rage over this side of the world too. Their song "Take Me Out" is the best :/)

Originally posted by Dutch_Hab_Fan

Actually they are from Scotland ... :P;)

I also saw them already here in Austria, they were quite good.

Kernkraft 400-crowd remix when im in the car going to my games. Sing for the Moment - Aerosmith, so depressing but still awesome. Some In Flame too, Colony, Jotun and Episode 666. Gotta find my Daft Punk CD, i havn't listened to it in so long.

Great song, zep rocks!

I've got...POETS about to end................................................now...SOMETHING ON, The Tragically Hip.

[Edited on 2004/8/15 by dinamo]

• 2 weeks later...