-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

Okay, thought I was being too passionate about not liking the music. I may have been unfair to the artists. I don't like the music, yet doesn't mean I have to go around voicing my opinions about my dislike, especially on a forum. I'm just sensitive to that type of music, makes me feel weird. I'll just rejoice in melodic metal now.

Kanye West and Jay-Z are Freemasons? LMAO

Where did you get that from? Symbols in their videos? Certainly not from their own mouths. Both have them have denied those claims many times.

Jay-Z even has a verse dedicated to dismissing those allegations. (It's in Rick Ross ft. Jay-Z - Freemasons.) I believe I read an interview where Jay-Z pretty much admitted he inserted the demonic symbols in the On To The Next One video to troll the people that accuse him of being Illuminati.

Of all the reasons to dislike Jay-Z...

• 2 weeks later...

It is pretty good, Little Black Submarines and Lonely boy are my 2 faves

Same two faves for me. Run Right Back completes my top 3 I think. (after listening to each songs just once though)

I'm a fan of the shots in this video more than the song itself.

lol yeah, the song feels incomplete without the video but the song is one of my favourites that I've discovered recently.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll start off by saying I kind of like her, it's crazy how she came up out of nowhere so quickly. I don't want to make judgements because she only has a handful of songs right now.

But she was all kinds of awful on SNL last week. Flat, emotionless. Just awful to watch.

I'll start off by saying I kind of like her, it's crazy how she came up out of nowhere so quickly. I don't want to make judgements because she only has a handful of songs right now.

But she was all kinds of awful on SNL last week. Flat, emotionless. Just awful to watch.

I didn't like her performance either, nor do I like any other songs by her. But I really like Video Games (not live).

In the same vein as Tebowie, I present Bon Joviver

It's Bon Jovi + Bon Iver. Hate one, adore the other.

Also the first Sleigh Bells video for their second album was released today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXP4Rhu5pJo

Looooooooooooooove it. The song that is. The video is sort of random and I don't like Alexis with blonde hair.

I didn't like her performance either, nor do I like any other songs by her. But I really like Video Games (not live).

Blue Jeans is ok but yeah, I mostly just listen to Video Games. I'm waiting on her EP before I decide fully whether to keep listening to her or not (which apparently leaked today)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sup with Music recently ?

I'm into Woodkid (the guy who sing in Assasin's Creed ads). Check out for "Iron" and "Run Boy Run", you might recognize these songs.

Also, I'm listening to a lot of Dub Kweli. It is basically Talib Kweli's songs (which is one of my fav rapper) on some reggae beat.

Perfect summer music.

What about you guys ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's like 12:30pm, beautiful time outside, I got up late and am having a breakfast.

My iTunes is on "shuffle" and plays me back to back "The Coasters - Down in Mexico" and "Portishead - Glory Box live in Roseland NYC".

Now my question : How the hell am I supposed not to want having sex right now ?

• 2 weeks later...

You guys might not care, since alot of people hate this band now, but Linkin Park's new record coming out next tuesday and I can't wait!!!

I've heard good things from friends. A Thousand Suns was a disappointment for me because I expected the record to sound more like The Catalyst.