Ma jeunesse, mes idées

Avec l'amour retrouvé

Que c'est beau, c'est beau la vie.

Pouvoir encore te parler

Pouvoir encore t'embrasser

Te le dire et le chanter

Oui c'est beau, c'est beau la vie.

:)

I love the lead singer of Three Days Grace's voice. I heard him perform on Much though and his real voice doesn't get quite as deep as the tone he's famous for, but it's still pretty similar.

For some reason, whenever I try to download Animal I Have Become it doesn't work. Is it possible for someone to send me a file over YIM/MSN? Or give me a link.

Maybe now with the passing of Syd the remaining members will decide to reunite for an album and tour? :o

That'd be nice, but don't hold your breath. I read that Waters wouldn't mind, but feels its unlikely Gilmour will want to give up the control he's had over the last 20 years. Not surprising, given the control that Waters wielded before that.

*walks up to podium*

*taps mic*

I do not...I repeat...do not...like that freaky ass band nor have I listened to anything they've put out.

*ahem*

Thank you for your time.

Too bad YIM auto-message-saving doesn't lie. :D

a_whiff_of_ether: But check this out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=B6nNJd3eVio&amp...of%20our%20love

jetsniper33: oh man...I demand Jonsson if I watch this

a_whiff_of_ether: Eheheheh.

a_whiff_of_ether: But what will you send back?

jetsniper33: I dunno, who do you like?

a_whiff_of_ether: Let me see.

a_whiff_of_ether: Syvret looks interesting.

jetsniper33: Syvret can be dealt

jetsniper33: and this is a pretty good song >_>

a_whiff_of_ether: Hah!

jetsniper33: lol

or I can do this

a_whiff_of_ether: I love beastiality

jetsniper33: dude, thats nasty

a_whiff_of_ether: the kittens especially, so nice and firm

jetsniper33: you're sick

jetsniper33: I'm outta here.

:D

or I can do this

a_whiff_of_ether: I love beastiality

jetsniper33: dude, thats nasty

a_whiff_of_ether: the kittens especially, so nice and firm

jetsniper33: you're sick

jetsniper33: I'm outta here.

:D

Do I really need to upload the file? :angry:

Hijacking involves talking about something important. What I did is go off-topic. Two different things.

And Bright Eyes depressive whining doesn't get on your nerves? I've got a bunch of Bright Eyes on my iPod but I can only listen to 1 or 2 songs before I get annoyed.

www.explosm.net

I recommend the comic strip - Cyanide and Happiness. They're updated daily and are hilarious, IMO. I just realised this is the music thread, not the Nothing thread. SO to keep this post in the thread....

After hearing Paranoid Android, I have to wonder if the lead singer of Radiohead has balls. That voice is scary.

After hearing Paranoid Android, I have to wonder if the lead singer of Radiohead has balls. That voice is scary.

:lol:

still...what a great band

I'm listening to Eminem right now.

^_^

USED to be my favourite artist. Before the more recent embarassments. (Just Lose It, etc).

USED to be my favourite artist. Before the more recent embarassments. (Just Lose It, etc).

lol, just one of his pop songs to get people interested. He's great at marketing. Put one weird, top 40 song and then hit people with your serious stuff. He's done it with every CD.

*ignores Slim Shady LP because he hadn't quite hit his popularity yet*

He had The Real Slim Shady and then released The Way I Am and Stan

Without Me and then released Cleaning Out My Closet, White America, Superman and Sing For The Moment

Just Lose It and then released Mockingbird and Like Toy Soldiers. Ass Like That is probably the only time he ever released another "fun" song. Can't forget When I'm Gone either.

Encore wasn't a great album though. Barring "Kim", The Marshall Mathers LP is my favorite CD of his. Kim just creeps the hell out of me.

He's got too many songs that I like for me to have one favorite though.

lol, just one of his pop songs to get people interested. He's great at marketing. Put one weird, top 40 song and then hit people with your serious stuff. He's done it with every CD.

*ignores Slim Shady LP because he hadn't quite hit his popularity yet*

He had The Real Slim Shady and then released The Way I Am and Stan

Without Me and then released Cleaning Out My Closet, White America, Superman and Sing For The Moment

Just Lose It and then released Mockingbird and Like Toy Soldiers. Ass Like That is probably the only time he ever released another "fun" song. Can't forget When I'm Gone either.

Encore wasn't a great album though. Barring "Kim", The Marshall Mathers LP is my favorite CD of his. Kim just creeps the hell out of me.

He's got too many songs that I like for me to have one favorite though.

I used to be obssessed with him. I loved almost all his songs. One of his most underrated is Square Dance from The Eminem Show. He never made a video but it's a great song. The battles from 8 Mile are classic too. I hated how he released Like Toy Soldiers and Mockingbird though because they were softer songs that made him way more mainstream. It bothered me that little gigly girls who listen to Ashlee Simpson were now listening to an Eminem song (Mockingbird) and that we liked the same music. That alone turned me off of him. But anyways... IMO, he's the best lyricist in the world. One of the better ones of all time.

I used to be obssessed with him. I loved almost all his songs. One of his most underrated is Square Dance from The Eminem Show. He never made a video but it's a great song. The battles from 8 Mile are classic too. I hated how he released Like Toy Soldiers and Mockingbird though because they were softer songs that made him way more mainstream. It bothered me that little gigly girls who listen to Ashlee Simpson were now listening to an Eminem song (Mockingbird) and that we liked the same music. That alone turned me off of him. But anyways... IMO, he's the best lyricist in the world. One of the better ones of all time.

Haha, yeah, I lost a bit of interest when Encore came out. I bought the CD the day it came out and was really dissapointed when I got home and finished listening to it.

Funny you should mention Square Dance, it's one of my favorites. I might as well just list them:

Run Rabbit Run

Lose Yourself

When I'm Gone

Square Dance

Soldier

Superman

Till I Collapse

My Dad's Gone Crazy

Kill You

Stan

Who Knew

The Way I Am

I'm Back

Marshall Mathers

Bitch Please II (Snoop, Xzibit, Dre, Nate Dogg. This song is insane)

I Still Don't Give A ****

Nice list. Run Rabbit un is great. I haven't listened ot most of those older ones with no videos though.

Did you like Forgot About Dre? Fastest anyone can ever talk.