.. Didn't know love could run so deep

Didn't know I'd lose this much sleep..

:wub:;)

In todays jukebox:

Sara Evans, A real fine place to start

.. Didn't know love could run so deep

Didn't know I'd lose this much sleep..

:wub:;)

look at you..she must be one special hockey player !!

best song of the moment is 'read my mind' on the new killers album 'sams town'! very bruce springsteen esque.

The first Killers album kicked ass, i still listen to it very often. But this new one, i dunno. Maybe i need to listen to it more often, but for now it doesnt make me happy!

The first Killers album kicked ass, i still listen to it very often. But this new one, i dunno. Maybe i need to listen to it more often, but for now it doesnt make me happy!

Im hooked after one listen mate- i put it on and though wow- i listened to the album 6 times through last night the best song being the one i mentioned before- i rekon its the best they have done so far (that song) the new album just falls short of the first one but its still great.

Agreed. Their first one was awesome but now this one is at best, half-decent. Their enormous egos seem to have gotten in their way.

Agreed. Their first one was awesome but now this one is at best, half-decent. Their enormous egos seem to have gotten in their way.

Yeah I felt the same way. I listened to clips on itunes and I'm like ugh one album wonder. They're no Franz Ferdinand thats for sure. But then again they're kinda stuck with there electro feel. You can't really change much with electronic feel unless you go Depeche Mode route and go dark and technoy. But electric keyboard gets old because all the songs will sound the same.

Yeah I felt the same way. I listened to clips on itunes and I'm like ugh one album wonder. They're no Franz Ferdinand thats for sure. But then again they're kinda stuck with there electro feel. You can't really change much with electronic feel unless you go Depeche Mode route and go dark and technoy. But electric keyboard gets old because all the songs will sound the same.

I really love dthe first FF album, but with the second i found it "so so", i believe the level is still quite good. But in some way it wasnt it for me! (did you already listen to some of the music i gave you?)

Today finally gonna see SnowPatrol (yeah the guys from the Grey's Anatomy song), i believe that band is still getting better and better. Final Straw was a kick ass album, but the new one "Eyes Open" is also very good. Those two albums are for sure better then all their earlier work!

I really love dthe first FF album, but with the second i found it "so so", i believe the level is still quite good. But in some way it wasnt it for me! (did you already listen to some of the music i gave you?)

Today finally gonna see SnowPatrol (yeah the guys from the Grey's Anatomy song), i believe that band is still getting better and better. Final Straw was a kick ass album, but the new one "Eyes Open" is also very good. Those two albums are for sure better then all their earlier work!

their a poor version of the very bland coldplay.

ofcourse i dissagree. Big fan of both. Have all the material and seen Coldplay many times live. This is the first time SnowPatrol for me, but there is a huge differance. In music and in Lyrics

put it this way my mum and dad are both 51 years old and they like snow patrol and coldplay- enough said.

its nearly as depressing as emo in my opinion.

now give me OASIS any day over either of them two.

Ah no I haven't I've seemed to have forgot lol.

Yeah the second FF album wasn't as cool as the first mainly because Alex wants to be a speed talker in this one. I do love the last track "The Outsiders". Love that song.

put it this way my mum and dad are both 51 years old and they like snow patrol and coldplay- enough said.

its nearly as depressing as emo in my opinion.

now give me OASIS any day over either of them two.

Seen them to live, really like em since being a little boy. Wonderwall being my first single. But they aren't that good live. There is absolutely no chemistry between the band and the crowd. Snowpatrol really kicked as today. And yes there were a lot of old people, but makes that the music bad? I've seen old people @ a Flogging Molly concert, well thats a lot of energy! Bands like CP en SP perform live really good, and sound harder then on the album.

Snow Patrol, I saw them 3 years ago, they're good playing live

As autumn kicks into full gear, out come the Sisters of Mercy! Man, I adore Andrew Eldritch... ^_^

why are they a autumny band?

im look for eerie music...i dont know if you know the song Redeemer by marylin manson? its from the soundtrack of queen of the damn...or music of the likes of Red right hand by nick cave? you could prolly help me on this

Nah when Autumn sets in I put in the Arcade Fire. There music brings off snow, cold and Montreal. lol. That album is best to listen to driving through snow.

lol i totally agree with you man! lol i put it on the other night coming home from some friends...and dont know why makes me think of christmas time...maybe cause i got it around that time too