-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

Great idea! My bathroomfloor/Toiletfloor and kitchenfloor are really dirty and need to be cleaned. And think i need the aggresive stuff, so i'm gonna have a blast!!

Listening to all the three Mando Diao Albums. Great stuff, also their album that came out recently ( Ode to Ochrasy)

In the beginning i liked painting, but then it was so much. I was getting nuts. One day i was painting with a friend of mine, i dunno what they put in that paint. But i was so happy, i laughed my ass of! (it was woodpaint, no waterbase but oil base)

we've been painting every wall of a 5 1/2...sick of it. add that to an average 3-4 hours sleep daily and you get quite a buzz :wacko:

Gregory Charles -- I Think Of You

:)

I work with women who listen to cité rock matante all night long. charles song is allright but talk about being saturated !!

I was a bit dissapointed the know that gregory charles sang such a commercial song. the guy as too much talent to waste it on junk like that.

I work with women who listen to cité rock matante all night long. charles song is allright but talk about being saturated !!

I was a bit dissapointed the know that gregory charles sang such a commercial song. the guy as too much talent to waste it on junk like that.

ummm... what i can tell u is that he wrote the whole album himself when he was injured last year and all his songs represent his life and what he was feeling at that moment...

the rest of the album is more into a blue & jazz feeling... should give it a try ;)

ummm... what i can tell u is that he wrote the whole album himself when he was injured last year and all his songs represent his life and what he was feeling at that moment...

the rest of the album is more into a blue & jazz feeling... should give it a try ;)

youre right, I'll wait for a second song to decide if I like it or not.

Am I the only one here who listens to jazz? :blink:

Miles Davis Quintet - My Funny Valentine

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

Yeah Ok Go is cool, love there video with the workout attributes. Tredmill, or how do you spell it. They have some more great songs.

Ofcourse i listen to Jazz. Miles is great, sometimes when i feel like it i put him up. Not so often, but now and then a bit Miles is nice!

Anybody knows the Magic Numbers? Realy cool and cute music, kinda makes you happy. Their new song can be downloaded here

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B0F6B2C6609F1CB

It just came out, their new album will follow soon i think

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Yeah Ok Go is cool, love there video with the workout attributes. Tredmill, or how do you spell it. They have some more great songs.

Ofcourse i listen to Jazz. Miles is great, sometimes when i feel like it i put him up. Not so often, but now and then a bit Miles is nice!

Anybody knows the Magic Numbers? Realy cool and cute music, kinda makes you happy. Their new song can be downloaded here

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...B0F6B2C6609F1CB

It just came out, their new album will follow soon i think

yeah it sound like happy-go-lucky music

What I'm listening to at the moment

CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy) - Lets make love and listen to death (its a (brazilian girl rock-electro band)

Colours - Hot Chip

Empire- Kasabian

Intimate Secretary- The Raconteurs

There's always Someone Cooler Then you - Ben Folds

7/4 (Shoreline)- Broken Social Scene

Shine a Light - Wolf Parade

Still in Love Song - The Stills

Landed - Ben Folds

Chicago - Sufjan Stevens

Bizarre Love Triangle- New Order

Sing Me Spanish Techno - The New Pronographers

Always Love- Nada Surf

Rockin' the Suburbs- Ben Folds

Key of C- Jim Noir

Empire- Kasabian

Awesome new cd, this saturday tickets will go on sale for there Amsterdam Concert, friend of mine is going to get them cuz im busy. It will be busy i think, Kasabian gets quite popular here and its not in a very big biulding.

The week after that we're going to get tickets for "Clap your hands say yeah"!

yeah I've always liked Kasabian.

Yeah since hearing their first album i was hooked. Kasabian was one of the first underground bands i discovered(they were not so big back then, still not, but growing), and found out there is way more good music out there, besides the stuff in the charts (i often not like 50-75%)

Awesome new cd, this saturday tickets will go on sale for there Amsterdam Concert, friend of mine is going to get them cuz im busy. It will be busy i think, Kasabian gets quite popular here and its not in a very big biulding.

The week after that we're going to get tickets for "Clap your hands say yeah"!

What venue is Kasabian playing at? I saw a few concerts in Amsterdam, so I'm just curious...

What venue is Kasabian playing at? I saw a few concerts in Amsterdam, so I'm just curious...

I'm not sure, looking it up. Just knew they play in Amsterdam (this month i will see The Kooks in Paradiso, never been there but they say Paradiso is so cool)

I've been to the "Melkweg"(mostly called Milkyway by foreigners), The Arena and HeinekenMusicHall.

*Kasabian & Clap Your hands Say Yeah are in Paradiso also i just found out. So i got 3 gigs planned for Paradiso. (and 1 in Tivoli Utrecht)

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan

I've been to Paradiso, but to see DJs as opposed to live bands. I saw Maximo Park at the Melkweg, I absolutely loved it there. Not sure why, but I had an absolute blast, it was one of the best concert atmospheres I've ever been in.

I've been to Paradiso, but to see DJs as opposed to live bands. I saw Maximo Park at the Melkweg, I absolutely loved it there. Not sure why, but I had an absolute blast, it was one of the best concert atmospheres I've ever been in.

I've seen Pennywise and Flogging Molly in the Melkweg. WHat an Atmosphere indeed. Huge Pit in front of the stage, and saw a guy stagediving from the balcony. Stagediving is an art since i saw Pennywise there, guys make the most sick moves jumping into the crowd. I was lucky i was not completely at the front :D

So now im very excited about going to Paradiso, heared many great stories (it's an old church isnt it?)Great acoustic