My Prediction of Pleks amazing year to come.

You can'T use Finger as a comparison. First of all, he was signed by an idiot GM who doiesn't seem to know what he's doing. Secondly, you have to use valid comparables. Finger is a D-man, PLex is a forward.

I can use Finger for a contract to compare with, unless you have suddenly rid the NHL of moron GM's?

OK. quick check.... Fletcher, Holmgren, Sather, Lowe, ........Yeah, didn't think so.

BTW, I did use comparables...... I used Hossa as one and the numbers you guys are talking about are better then Hossa's.

It will, If Sundin comes i would assume he plays with Tanguay and Lats. Leaving the 2 top lines intact from last year. Obviously things can change but the habs would finally have the ability to have mismatches on there side for a chnge, either with speed, skill or dare i say size.

Forget aboot last year. What aboot reuniting the best thing that came out of the season 2 years ago, the Higgins, Pleks, A Kosts line. I truly beleive that it hurts both A.K.s to play them together. Higgins, Pleks, A Kosts line was producing at over 1 pt/game, almost 1.5/game for over a 15 game span at the end of the year 2 years ago. Reunite that line for the entire season and see what those 3 young players can do. It could be future line of the Habs for years to come. I could easily see those 3 getting over 200 pts next year if only they put them back together.

The Habs could have 2 strong lines next year, or 3. Choose carefully.

• 6 months later...