Schedule is up

Wamsley01

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh..

On the other hand we get to play in Toronto right of the bat (well almost...) and Sundin gets to stick it to the Leafs and the rabid fans at the ACC.

I call a 4 point night from now... :popcorn:

November 7 is marked on my calendar!

I will be there Nov 22nd for Grey Cup weekend and the Bruins. Also will be in town for most likely a Leaf/habs tilt

on my 10th Anniversary jaunt to see the Habs. Taking my son to his first game on Sept 22nd vs Ottawa (if it is in Montreal

and not offsite) and I will also be hitting a game in Buffalo. Probably Feb 6th.

Edited by Wamsley01

I thought this season we would play each Western conference team twice. 1 home and 1 away. I'm pissed the Habs aren't coming to Nashville. I can see them in Atlanta though. Bummer!! They don't really hit the west coast either. Kings, Ducks, or Sharks.

I thought this season we would play each Western conference team twice. 1 home and 1 away. I'm pissed the Habs aren't coming to Nashville. I can see them in Atlanta though. Bummer!! They don't really hit the west coast either. Kings, Ducks, or Sharks.

No, that's just the idea that makes sense, an 84 games schedule. I don't even think the idea even made it up for vote before it was squashed.

The Habs should be going to Nashville. Nashville was in Montreal last season.

You got screwed :)

Edited by Wamsley01

Two different schedule systems, the last three years had no effect on this schedule.

Figured they would try to accomodate the home and home. Probably couldn't with the implementation

of all the new games.

The Habs went to California last year, and they are in Montreal this year. WIngs were in Montreal last season,

but not this year etc. etc. Seems the only ones that were in Montreal last year that are playing again this season

are the Hawks and Preds.

Edited by Wamsley01

I'm thinking of going to Montreal from Jan. 30th to Feb. 3rd/4th. The Kings are in town on the 31st (Saturday night), the Bruins on Sunday, the Penguins on Tuesday the 3rd. That'd be a lot of fun to catch.

I'm thinking of going to Montreal from Jan. 30th to Feb. 3rd/4th. The Kings are in town on the 31st (Saturday night), the Bruins on Sunday, the Penguins on Tuesday the 3rd. That'd be a lot of fun to catch.

I am hitting 3 in Montreal, 1 in Buffalo and possibly 1 in Florida. Also have a friend who has Leaf's season tickets

but is a Bruin's fan, so I could get a pair or 2 from him. I might get to 6 or 7 this season. Not to shabby considering I live in T.O. :)

Edited by Wamsley01

I am hitting 3 in Montreal, 1 in Buffalo and possibly 1 in Florida. Also have a friend who has Leaf's season tickets

but is a Bruin's fan, so I could get to 6 or 7 this season. Not to shabby considering I live in T.O. :)

We'll see about Montreal @ Edmonton, as I have friends that might be able to score me some tickets to that, but the big one for me is getting to Montreal to see some games. I haven't ever been.

We'll see about Montreal @ Edmonton, as I have friends that might be able to score me some tickets to that, but the big one for me is getting to Montreal to see some games. I haven't ever been.

Best crowd by far that I have witnessed. The Forum was much more intimate, but the Bell centre gets rocking when the Habs score.

No game on Dec 23, that mean one less loss :lol:

Figured they would try to accomodate the home and home. Probably couldn't with the implementation

of all the new games.

The Habs went to California last year, and they are in Montreal this year. WIngs were in Montreal last season,

but not this year etc. etc. Seems the only ones that were in Montreal last year that are playing again this season

are the Hawks and Preds.

I think the Kings and Ducks played in montreal last year but it was very early in the year ... the Leafs are playing in Cali again this season but not the HABS :(

I think the Kings and Ducks played in montreal last year but it was very early in the year ... the Leafs are playing in Cali again this season but not the HABS :(

No, Habs went through Cali. They lost in SJ, won in Phx and in LA and lost to the Ducks. Halak played the LA game.

It was late in the year and went a long way in securing the division by splitting on the West Coast.

Edited by Wamsley01

No, Habs went through Cali. They lost in SJ, won in Phx and in LA and lost to the Ducks. Halak played the LA game.

It was late in the year and went a long way in securing the division by splitting on the West Coast.

You are a stats machine. Do you look this shIt up? Actually when I read your post I totally remember that trip ,but man you whip this stuff out of your butt all the time. Good stuff!!

You are a stats machine. Do you look this shIt up? Actually when I read your post I totally remember that trip ,but man you whip this stuff out of your butt all the time. Good stuff!!

I totally remember that trip. Price stunk up game 1 against San Jose, the Yotes outplayed the Habs but the

Habs stole it in the 3rd, Halak made some big saves early and they blew out the Kings and Price was fantastic

against the Ducks but gave up a goal late in the third.

I remember everything about hockey and unfortunately nothing else ;)

Like Kelly Bundy, one hockey fact in, one important life fact out :lool:

Edited by Wamsley01

I know they came here .. I was at the Ducks game. I just thought they played in Montreal as well ... I looked it up and they didn't ... which strikes me as odd cause I thought the last schedule concept was to play each team in a division from the other conference twice every three years. But they didn't .. o well I just wish they came out here again this coming year.

I know they came here .. I was at the Ducks game. I just thought they played in Montreal as well ... I looked it up and they didn't ... which strikes me as odd cause I thought the last schedule concept was to play each team in a division from the other conference twice every three years. But they didn't .. o well I just wish they came out here again this coming year.

Out of conference was random. In 2006 the Oilers, Flames and Canucks made a trip through Eastern Canada

and last year the Habs never returned the favour.

I prefer the NBA style. Home and home against every team in the league and divy up the rest between

your division and conference. But that makes to much sense for Bettman

Wooooooo. Habs play in Denver this year. I've been to 2 Habs/Avs games (both Habs losses) but the first one was a very entertaining 7-6 OT loss, with a few fights. The next was a horribly boring 3-1 loss. Here's hoping for a Feb 13th win!

Out of conference was random. In 2006 the Oilers, Flames and Canucks made a trip through Eastern Canada

and last year the Habs never returned the favour.

That's because it was a three year cycle schedule, so Montreal visited those teams in 2005.