Pedneault To Be Replaced By Brunet

BTH

I think the most enjoyable time I have ever had while watching a hockey game on TV was when the announcers were on strike. So all you heard from the game was the sounds of the game and that's it. No useless information about how the teams have scored 15% of their powerplays on the road in the third period when the moon was full and the team was wearing their 3rd jerseys.

I think the most enjoyable time I have ever had while watching a hockey game on TV was when the announcers were on strike. So all you heard from the game was the sounds of the game and that's it. No useless information about how the teams have scored 15% of their powerplays on the road in the third period when the moon was full and the team was wearing their 3rd jerseys.

HAHAH true I forgot about that one! it was awesome!

I'm gonna miss the "Ohhh, ma parole!"

i think you still ok with the "Ohhh, ma parole!". This comes from Pierre Houde and he still there for the play by play.

But we will certainly miss :

"Tu te dois de"

"Amorce son déplacement latéral"

Not to mention the few "BANG" Pedneault used to let out during a game! ;)

Yeah that too. But I thought for sure it was Yvon who would say ""Ohhh, ma parole!"...

Nope, that's Pierre! :clap: