Habs ticket sales

JoeLassister

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got my 10-pak!

It was alot easier getting them online this year. I'm pumped! Gonna get to see the Wild, Coyotes, Bruins, Sabres, Devils, Caps, Leafs X2, Sharks and Pens.

:angry: at a point, something poped in my window saying : "undefined" and it stayed there like 2 minutes before i decided to refresh

Edited by JoeLassister

failed. i'm pissed, my gf gave up in line after 2h40m of waiting, they passed 93 persons only... and 8 out of 10 games i wanted were sold out... never poped up on my computer... ###### it it sux

holy crap!

93 only :mellow:

yep. my gf was 114th in line with wristband and after 2h40m 3/4 of the games were soldout and she left with 20ish people in front of her in the lineup. They have to take the Internet of of the system before every wristband owner got his tickets. What is the point of the wristbands then ???

This new system was good and bad at the same time. On one hand hand, not only was it Flash-based which is totally ridiculous, but they had the balls to charge an $8.75 convenience fee per ticket for buying online; on the other hand, this random assignment of places in line was similar to the braclet thing at the Bell Centre which makes it more fair for those waiting in line at the Mecca. In any case, I hope they change it or at least tweak it for next year.

Last year I got shafted by Admission when the server crashed on us twice after selecting 4 10-Game Packs. We ended up only getting 2. This year, the system kept crashing (Undefined) and there was a major bug in it. If a person was able to buy a pack, he/she could keep getting instant access to get more. However, unlike last year, this bug actually helped me get a total of 7 10-Game Packs. Even though I got Undefined a few times, I was still able to get access right after noon. Once I got in to buy my 10-Game Pack, my friends were still waiting in line. I figured I might as well try my luck and get back in line in order to potentially buy them their tickets. To my surprise, I didn't have to wait a second. As soon as I reloaded my browser, I got instant access and was able to enter my friends' credit card information to get them their packs.

In other words, for the 4th straight year, I was able top get my 10-Game Pack online...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008: Boston Bruins (Preseason)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008: Boston Bruins (Optimum - Home Opener)

Saturday, November 22, 2008: Boston Bruins (Optimum)

Thursday, December 4, 2008: New York Rangers (Optimum - 99th Anniversary & Official Start of Centennial)

Saturday, December 13, 2008: Washington Capitals (Optimum)

Thursday, January 8, 2009: Toronto Maple Leafs (Optimum)

Sunday, February 1, 2009: Boston Bruins

Saturday, February 7, 2009: Toronto Maple Leafs (Optimum)

Saturday, March 21, 2009: Toronto Maple Leafs (Optimum)

Saturday, April 11, 2009: Pittsburgh Penguins (Optimum - Final Regular Season Home Game)

GO HABS GO - IN BOB WE TRUST - THE DRIVE FOR 25 IS ALIVE

This new system was good and bad at the same time. On one hand hand, not only was it Flash-based which is totally ridiculous, but they had the balls to charge an $8.75 convenience fee per ticket for buying online; on the other hand, this random assignment of places in line was similar to the braclet thing at the Bell Centre which makes it more fair for those waiting in line at the Mecca. In any case, I hope they change it or at least tweak it for next year.

Last year I got shafted by Admission when the server crashed on us twice after selecting 4 10-Game Packs. We ended up only getting 2. This year, the system kept crashing (Undefined) and there was a major bug in it. If a person was able to buy a pack, he/she could keep getting instant access to get more. However, unlike last year, this bug actually helped me get a total of 7 10-Game Packs. Even though I got Undefined a few times, I was still able to get access right after noon. Once I got in to buy my 10-Game Pack, my friends were still waiting in line. I figured I might as well try my luck and get back in line in order to potentially buy them their tickets. To my surprise, I didn't have to wait a second. As soon as I reloaded my browser, I got instant access and was able to enter my friends' credit card information to get them their packs.

In other words, for the 4th straight year, I was able top get my 10-Game Pack online...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008: Boston Bruins (Preseason)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008: Boston Bruins (Optimum - Home Opener)

Saturday, November 22, 2008: Boston Bruins (Optimum)

Thursday, December 4, 2008: New York Rangers (Optimum - 99th Anniversary & Official Start of Centennial)

Saturday, December 13, 2008: Washington Capitals (Optimum)

Thursday, January 8, 2009: Toronto Maple Leafs (Optimum)

Sunday, February 1, 2009: Boston Bruins

Saturday, February 7, 2009: Toronto Maple Leafs (Optimum)

Saturday, March 21, 2009: Toronto Maple Leafs (Optimum)

Saturday, April 11, 2009: Pittsburgh Penguins (Optimum - Final Regular Season Home Game)

GO HABS GO - IN BOB WE TRUST - THE DRIVE FOR 25 IS ALIVE

omg,

and for the 2nd year in a row, everything crapped on me online... i dont understand how some can systematically get tickets and some others cannot...

what did i do wrong? :P