Theo's Chances of playing at world cup..

Bonavistaman11

After last nights game, while Brodeur played a solid half, Luongo looked a bit shaky. I know its tough to come into a game halfway through after sitting on the bench for the first half, but this may have given theo a chance to grab the #2 spot.. If he plays solid in his half of tomorrow nights game he should get a long look!....

I wish the Theodore of 2002 would come back and completely steal the Show, leading Canada to Gold!

Theodore is an All-star and a previous Most Valuable Player plus a Vezina Winner.

And Theodore has Rivet and Brisebois as Defenseman as opposed to Stevens and Niedermayer.

He deserves to be the #1 goalie. If he can carry the Habs like he does season after season, he can easily handle Team Canada.

Guest Biff Malibu

Theo didn't do so hot last night guys. The score was 3-2 for the white team and Theo let in all five of the goals.

C'mon Theo you're much better than that. Show everyone what we've been seeing for years.

Yeah I saw the highlights as well.....it was only a scrimmage so we cant say much about it...His real test will be tonight...

I also saw a vintage Theo save on Lecavalier.....He made a big save first then also snagged Lecavaliers rebound out of the air, and flashed the glove afterwards!!!....

:ghg:

Just one more exhibition game left, unfortunately Brodeur will likely play the whole game. Theo's gotta show it in practice then. Lets go Theo !!

Should b interesting to see wut the decision will be... Lets hope Quin does wuts best for Canada, lol.

How much ya wanna bet he scouting out all Theo's weaknesses rite now?... lol... ready for when the NHL season is back up. :P..

Jus joking, but it would be interesting to see if stuff like that ever came up.