Canadiens DVD box set coming in NOV.

House11

Picked it up for 41.99 on Amazon. I got it as a gift for my Dad, but I really wanna watch them and I don't know if I can wait for his August birthday or even Father's Day. Would it be too weird to give a Dad something on Valentine's Day? :lol:

Dude, watch the games. The videos aren't sealed. The only ones I haven't watched are the 1960 game. I watched the first period. The closing of the forum (actual game) I watched the ceremony. Heritage classic. Who cares. The other 7 were great. I really wish the heritage classic was not in there. Who voted for that?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, watch the games. The videos aren't sealed. The only ones I haven't watched are the 1960 game. I watched the first period. The closing of the forum (actual game) I watched the ceremony. Heritage classic. Who cares. The other 7 were great. I really wish the heritage classic was not in there. Who voted for that?

No idea but I thought that was stupid considering that game is already on DVD.

How is the quality? Outta 10 comparing to a modern day hockey game DVD.

I dunno about a hockey dvd, but compared to other dvds, I'd give it a 6/10 for quality.

Picture and sound quality is not the best but who cares. The 1975 new years eve game was amazing. I was very young and don't remember it. I actually got excited and even a little tense. It sounds so funny. I can imagine how Habs fans felt watching that one. I enjoyed the 70s games, but loved the 1984, 1986 and 1993 games. The Players are much closer to me memory wise. The only reason Lafleur is my favourite player is because he was my boyhood idol. When you are 6 years old, You are Guy Lafleur when you are playing with your friends.