NHL 09 EASHL Team

MMPL

Hey,

Thought I'd start the thread for the Habsworld EASHL team.

Post your Gamertags if you're interested.

I'll start, MMPL:

GT: MaTT933

Position: WING

Time Zone: CST

:ghg:

Edited by MMPL

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Jets wanted to do something like this... but I'm in for as many leagues as possible... :D

Gamertag: Psycing

Position: RW

Time Zone: EST

Maca, do you want to be the GM?

Find games, let everyone know. Sorta just organize the team.

Yeah man, I was all psyched to organize this. :(

Sorry man,

The only reason I did this is because nobody had it up yet and I never knew someone planned on doing it. If you want to, a mod could erase this thread or merge it with yours and that would be great. Also, be the GM because you seem like you know what to do.

Sorry again Jetsniper.

Edited by MMPL

Nah man, no need to apologize, it's my fault for not doing it right away last night when I suggested it in the 360 thread. :P

For a small contribution, EA released the NHL 09 ratings a couple weeks ago: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/898/898201p1.html

Heres hoping the game gets released earlier then flipping Thursday. I remember the date got changed to the 9th and now it's the 11th again, wtf. I still remember coming home from school on a Friday when NHL 2004 came out to find out it was released a week early in Canada.

Good times.

Nah man, no need to apologize, it's my fault for not doing it right away last night when I suggested it in the 360 thread. :P

Okay, but would you be willing to be the GM?

You make the decisions, find games, stuff like that. Just be the organizer lol.

For a small contribution, EA released the NHL 09 ratings a couple weeks ago: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/898/898201p1.html

Heres hoping the game gets released earlier then flipping Thursday. I remember the date got changed to the 9th and now it's the 11th again, wtf. I still remember coming home from school on a Friday when NHL 2004 came out to find out it was released a week early in Canada.

Good times.

They said it starts shipping on Tuesday. I've found usually means that EB has it the next day, and the rest the day after that. I've lucked out a few times, and Best Buy has had it on the Tuesday.

GT: lazy26

Position: C/W

Time Zone: EST

GT: CStealth17

Position: D

Time Zone: PST

My D partner, yes!

Don't worry guys, you've already got a D pairing with chemistry!

They said it starts shipping on Tuesday. I've found usually means that EB has it the next day, and the rest the day after that. I've lucked out a few times, and Best Buy has had it on the Tuesday.

See, thats what I was hoping for. I've got a couple games to trade in so I'll probably do that tomorrow with the hopes they'll still allow me to pre-order it. Then I can just get a phone call when it's in.

Okay, but would you be willing to be the GM?

You make the decisions, find games, stuff like that. Just be the organizer lol.

Yeah, I can do that, probably.

I'd like to wait and see how EASHL is set up first though.

:clap:

My schedule really won't allow for me to help out too much in terms of organization.

Just a heads up - I'm working night shift for the next month, so that means I can't be online between 2pm-1am EST.

:clap:

My schedule really won't allow for me to help out too much in terms of organization.

Just a heads up - I'm working night shift for the next month, so that means I can't be online between 2pm-1am EST.

Damn, thats 12-11 here. Do you get weekends off or are your days off just random whenever days?

Damn, thats 12-11 here. Do you get weekends off or are your days off just random whenever days?

If I work weekends (It's quite possible) then I work day shift (9-5:30 EST). So I'd be available at night.

It won't matter, you need at least 4 players, CPU will take over the rest.

I know but I thought you had to have a human controlled goalie, no?