NHL 09 EASHL Team

MMPL

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's freaking sweet!

Yeah, I know. I didn't even know about it, I brought games with me to trade-in so I could get Tales of Vesperia at the same time but I heard the clerk mention it to the guy in front of me. There was about 12 people in there all getting NHL.

I freaking love this game already too. Played my first game as defensive d-man for the Lake Erie Monsters and we beat the Bulldogs 2-1 in OT with both goals coming from me. I just hope I won't always have to do that since I'm supposed to be focusing on things like how many hits I have and my +/-. They're only expecting 24 points out of me.

We could all try creating one and then giving our settings and pick the best one? May take more work than it's worth though.

Can we maybe just decide on team colours, and then leave the rest up to Jets' judgement? We'll also need a team name/location.

California Golden Seals? Winnipeg Jets? Atlanta Flames? Minnesota North Stars?

We could all try creating one and then giving our settings and pick the best one? May take more work than it's worth though.

Can we maybe just decide on team colours, and then leave the rest up to Jets' judgement? We'll also need a team name/location.

Are you going on now?

Give me about 15 minutes - yes. :D

Alrighty, back down I go. Oh, and forget checking the Rangers scores. They suck. :P

I was thinking of coming up with a bunch of names from people and then making a poll. I don't want it to be anything like Team HW, it should be a traditional city and team name. We could do the opposite, you guys pick the city and name, I'll pick the jersey. I've already got one in mind that I came across, I really liked it.

I'm on right now too, just working on custom music for the Avs.

I'll invite more people tomorrow but if you don't want to wait then Maca, Stealth and myself named our team the Regina Coqks (They said "Cocks" was inaproppriate. :rolleyes: ) so you could probably do a club search if you want to join.

Me and Stealth played our first league game tonight and we won. So Team HW is off to a rousing start (didn't realize this till now but the win also came against a team using the Leafs jerseys. So we beat Leafs fans)

They scored with 1:05 left in the third and then Stealth tied it up with about 30 seconds left. Then yours truly slapped home a rebound to get us the OT win.

:clap:

I'll invite more people tomorrow but if you don't want to wait then Maca, Stealth and myself named our team the Regina Coqks (They said "Cocks" was inaproppriate. :rolleyes: ) so you could probably do a club search if you want to join.

Me and Stealth played our first league game tonight and we won. So Team HW is off to a rousing start (didn't realize this till now but the win also came against a team using the Leafs jerseys. So we beat Leafs fans)

They scored with 1:05 left in the third and then Stealth tied it up with about 30 seconds left. Then yours truly slapped home a rebound to get us the OT win.

:clap:

That game was frikkin awesome! Not to mention we obliterated their Leafy ways with bone crushing hits throughout the game. :D

Well I invited MMPL and lazy26 since those are the only guys interested right now from what I can tell.

My invite to lazy failed a few times though so you might have to try and join manually.

Sorry Jets but I already got a team with 20 guys (most are friends of mine).

It says you can only have 1 team when I accepted your invite.

For Lazy26.. He must not have the game because you need to accept the terms and everything before you can get invited.

Well Maca and me took on some Ducks this morning. It was 5 on 2(we were the two obviously) and we won in a shootout. We lost the second game despite tying it late. Every goal scored against was the same type of goal. Player would come in the slot from the left and would beat the goalie above the blocker. Stupid midgit goalies........ :unsure:

This weekend, the three/four of us have competition to destroy. :clap:

My plans fell through, so looks like I'll be online tonight and tomorrow morning again (around 10 or 11am EST).

Ok.... nevermind the PM I just sent to you Mike. :P

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH

EA re-set their servers last night and ended up erasing most peoples stats. For our own team though, Stealth and Maca both appear to be fine however my player was re-set (and re-named Victor Banting for some reason) so that kinda sucks.

Although at least I'm now the only one on the team without a horrible plus/minus

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH

EA re-set their servers last night and ended up erasing most peoples stats. For our own team though, Stealth and Maca both appear to be fine however my player was re-set (and re-named Victor Banting for some reason) so that kinda sucks.

Although at least I'm now the only one on the team without a horrible plus/minus

Bastard... :P

anyone care to explain?

i guess it's just on the red circle of death box anyways?

1. You mean NHL 09? No, it's on the PS3 too. Duh.

2. The 360 still has double the sales of the PS3 despite a failure rate as high as 68%. Doesn't say much for Sony.

3. You're really bad at trolling. That wasn't even clever or anything.

4. http://forums.habsworld.net/index.php?s=&a...st&p=310931

Bastard... :P

Oh yeah, meant to post this too, my friend asked if he could join our team so I sent him an invite. Hope you and Maca don't mind.

Oh shit, Maca's stuff has been erased too.

You're telling me I'm still alive and I have my crappy mighty mouse stats? Crap.... so not fair. Or maybe that's a good thing? :huh:

Anyways, no probs on the friend. The more the better. ;)

Are we going to do any more gaming tonight or...?

@Stream: Don't you have some EHM newbs to rape? :P