NHL 09 EASHL Team

MMPL

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maca and me were at it this afternoon and we dominated every single match besides one game. Even beat the HF Habs team 5-1. ;)

Too bad you couldn't join us Mike. We'll probably be back at it later on if you're interested.

Our friggin stats are all erased again with the exception of Stealth.

wtf EA

I noticed today that my box keeps freezing when trying to play online ... and the fact that it says I have two shootout losses even though I've only played one ranked team game :wacko:

I'll be on sometime tonight for NHL if you guys are at all interested. I'll fit well with you westerners as I'll probably be up late as I only need to wake up around 1pm tomorrow... :D

I've gotta do the sim tonight before I think about playing. I never did play Tales of Vesperia last night either, something more important came up so I'm gonna do that for a bit as well. After that, I'll play some NHL.

Aight - be cool to get a game in or two. I really haven't progressed a lot in my offline season, so no problems if online doesn't happen, hehe. Also, it's trade deadline in my other EHM league, so not sure when I'll be on anyway.

They only mention it in the game about 50 billion times Maca, haha.

Or maybe I'm thinking of Madden...

Never saw the actual website in game. I tried finding it via the EA site, but no dice.

According to the EA Forum users clearing the cache of the Xbox 360 and disabling the auto-save feature in NHL 09 may help fix the problem but as gamers play more of the game the issue returns.

HAHAHA - and you guys were laughing at me last night for wanting to reboot the Xboxes :P :P :P

Nerd !

Well they fixed the problem of my gamertag and the easportsworld linking ... so now I get to see the video and pictures i uploaded :) .... but I noticed the stats are extremely screwed up ... It says I played over 100 games on the day the game came out :wacko:

Rebooting your Xbox wouldn't clear the cache though....

Nah, but I was talking about cashed data and Stealth was laughing because they figured I was deleting stuff after going offline. :P I probably should have.