NHL 09 EASHL Team

MMPL

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, the movement can't be any different because they're just using the exact same skating engine from 08. It's, literally, the exact same.

But yeah, the poke check and hitting system is new. You're the first person I've come across who didn't like it though.

Uh, the movement can't be any different because they're just using the exact same skating engine from 08. It's, literally, the exact same.

But yeah, the poke check and hitting system is new. You're the first person I've come across who didn't like it though.

Like I said, it was just my initial impression. It just didn't feel the same in the two games I played. Of course, that initial impression was likely tainted by the fact that Buffalo scored twice before the clock hit 19:00 (even with 5 minute period clock speed). I did shutout Toronto after that, though.

Ah, that sucks. I've been shutting people out all the time in my Rangers dynasty. I'll be surprised if Lundqvist doesn't win the Hart. Although Budaj had 22 shutouts one year for me in 08 and didn't want the Hart so I think the odds are probably stacked against goalies.

I couldn't remember what old NHLers were in the Russian league so I was looking through all of the rosters when I came across Denis Parshin. That got me excited (although I had to modify his stats a little bit) and then I moved him over to Lake Erie. Updated the free agency list too and then started a Colorado dynasty.