Champions League

dinamo

the drawing of the 32 clubs is this afternoon

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/...sId=219340.html

lets go ... Liverpool, AC Milan, Bayern München, Ajax and

Real Madrid (I hope Becks gets injured though :lol: )

[Edited on 2004-12-30 by puck7x]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gruppe A: Dep. La Coruna, FC Liverpool, AS Monaco, Olym. Piräus

Gruppe B: Real Madrid, AS Rom, Bayer Leverkusen, Dynamo Kiew

Gruppe C: Bayern München, Juventus Turin, Ajax Amsterdam, Maccabi Tel Aviv

Gruppe D: Manchester United, Olym. Lyon, Sparta Prag, Fenerbahce Istanbul

Gruppe E: Arsenal London, Panathinaikos Athen, PSV Eindhoven, Rosenborg Trondheim

Gruppe F: FC Barcelona, AC Mailand, Celtic Glasgow, Sch. Donezk

Gruppe G: Valencia CF, Inter Mailand, RSC Anderlecht, Werder Bremen

Gruppe H: FC Porto, FC Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain, ZSKA Moskau

The Gunners have a good group (though it's not easy) with Panathinaikos, PSV and Trondheim ... it's their year after the bad loss vs. Chelsea last season. Bergkamp will win it in his last season, hopefully! :/)

It looks like alot of tough draws for several clubs. Should be exciting to watch....

Here is a damn nice goal, scored by Zlatan Ibrahimovic

http://www.cybercomm.nl/~twi/zlatan-5-1.mpg

enjoy.

Why can't they simply change one team with another team in a different group?! Both, Chelsea and Moskau, deserve to be in the CL.

BTW: I doubt that Abramovich has more than 50% of CSKA, so it shouldn't be a problem at all.

If he has more than 50%, yes than it's a problem ... :P

[Edited on 27-8-04 by habsfannr1]

• 3 weeks later...

Real Madrid Lost 3:0, huge upset!!!!

Liverpool won 2:0, great result

Ibrahimovic gets the best facing his old club, Nedved with the winner into the top corner.

Damn Man U comes back again.....how long is this going to go on :wall: down 2:0 at half, came back to draw with Lyon

I thought the goal of Nedved was Huge! But he's becoming a Anoying player. He got yellow for talking and after that he gave Nigel de Jong a major hit, by kicking the leg he stands on while shooting (thought that should be his second yellow).

Well Real Madrid got beaten perfectly, they never were in the game. Didn't even try, lazy asses! Dunno what went wrong there?

So i heared Ruud v N. is back also. Unfortunately i didn't see that, but he scored 2 goals in his second match since his return. I hop Man U is getting better now, also in the premier league, so they can do some damage there!

Real Madrid played without any intense, they simply just stand around. There are only players "Ah don't touch me, I'm a star!" ... :puke:

Anyways I don't really care about this team. *fg*

Arsenal won luckily (PSV scored an own goal) but they deserved the win ... go Gunners go!

Has anybody see the game in Rom? Dynamo was leading Roma 1:0 at the halftime ... Frisk the ref was going into the dressing room as someone fired a lighter at him. Frisk was taken to the hospital and the game was aborted. Typical Roma fans (though Frisk deserved something like that :P;) ) ... last year Roma fans had a big battle with the police (again), outside of the building, it really looked like a war. Hopefully they fans will be banned from the stadium for the rest of the CL games. :nono:

Yeah saw the thing on tv yesterday, missed it the day before. Frisk is a sissy ;). Nah it's not allright, Although i don't like frisk since he messed up the game @ the last European cup between Holland and Portugal. He made some terrible mistakes. But it was a sad thing for soccer what happened with him!!

I saw dinamo win 2-0, Congratz with that!

Yesterday in the game between Paok Saloniki -AZ the fans set a fire in the stadium. Quit big 2, totaly nuts those greek fans!!

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Yesterday in the game between Paok Saloniki -AZ the fans set a fire in the stadium. Quit big 2, totaly nuts those greek fans!!  

But that's a normal thing in Greek, what can you do against such crazy fans?

Just saw Ajax vs. Juve ... wow, what a goal from Nedved! :o

• 1 month later...

Great 2 CL days, the best game for me was Bremen vs. Anderlecht this week ... 5-1 for Bremen and Klasnic with a hattrick. :/)

VanTheMan also scored 4 goals vs. Prag in a 4-1 win yesterday ... Ruud is perhaps the most dangerous player right now, he's a real goal scorer.

WTF. happened to Ajax yesterday, they lost 1-2 vs. Tel Aviv ... ?! :o

So far Juventus Turin, Olympique Lyon, Inter Mailand and Chelsea London have advanced to the next round.

AS Roma were again the losers of the week, there are really only idiots. They make the most fouls, they have the most cards and they also have the worst fans. Yesterday they had to play in Rom without any fans because of the incident with ref Frisk some time ago. Totti the idiot made another brutal foul ... he simply jumped on Ramelow and you could see that he really wanted to injure him. The joke was that he only saw a yellow card ... man I'm so glad that we won't see this team anymore in this years CL after the upcoming 2 games.

BTW: Here's a photo of the Totti foul:

fus_cl_popup_foul_big_r.jpg

:wall: :nono:

[Edited on 4-11-04 by habsfannr1]

• 1 month later...

Here are the games for the Round 16:

Real Madrid - Juventus Turin

FC Liverpool - Bayer Leverkusen

PSV Eindhoven - AS Monaco

FC Bayern - Arsenal London

FC Porto - Inter Mailand

FC Barcelono - Chelsea London

Manchester United - AC Milan

Werder Bremen - Olympique Lyon

• 3 weeks later...

Paolo di Canio from Lazio Rom made quite a scandal with his celebration after scoring a goal ....

dicanio--310x210.jpg

On the right arm he also has a tattoo with the name Dux, it's a short name for the Duce (Mussolini).

This guy is simply stupid ... :wall: :eyes:

[Edited on 8-1-05 by HABS Fan Nr.1]

Originally posted by HABS Fan Nr.1

Paolo di Canio from Lazio Rom made quite a scandal with his celebration after scoring a goal ....

dicanio--310x210.jpg

On the right arm he also has a tattoo with the name Dux, it's a short name for the Duce (Mussolini).

This guy is simply stupid ... :wall: :eyes:

[Edited on 8-1-05 by HABS Fan Nr.1]

Smart, smart man.:eyes:

• 1 month later...