Champions League

dinamo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 and the Reds are through ... it was quite a weird goal and you couldn't really see on TV if it was behind the goalline.

Today I hope PSV can do the same as LaCoruna did last year but it will be a tough game.

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

What a pitty, PSV played almost excellent. Milan was horrible, but offcourse they score in the last minute. Typical italian!

PSV gave it a shot, almost there. Nice goals btw!

I actually saw that game on TV. Great game, great ending. But the rules are stupid... Milan wins because they scored more road goals? What the hell.

If there was any justice in sports, they would give the title to PSV already. They deserve so much more. They certainly played the best and most entertaining soccer of all the teams I've seen so far in the Champions League. Milan ought to thank their lucky star they won that game, 'cause they didn't deserve it one bit; it was all because of luck that they won.

ADD: Oh, yeah, Cocu's goal was brilliant! :clap:

[Edited on 2005/5/6 by Doktor Kosmos]

• 3 weeks later...

Unbelievable comeback. The greatest comeback I've ever seen in football. Liverpool scored three goals in 6 minutes at the start of the 2nd half to tie it up. Holy sh!t!.

Xavi Alonso got the penalty and missed but put it right in! BEAUTIFUL!

It's on OT now.... PLEASE NO SHOOTOUT... I CANNOT TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, Liverpool wins 3-2 in penalty kicks.

Unbelievable.

I had pretty much given up and missed the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half, and what a pleasant surprise the score was when I turned it on.

LIVERPOOL!

AC Milan collapsed. Never seen a football team collapse like that. Dudek was UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!! did you see that save with 2 minutes left? I almost had a heart attack. What a win. First time I've ever seen LFC win anything, so I'm really excited. I had to change my work schedule around just to see this, MAN WAS IT WORTH IT!!

03.jpg

What a game, insane .... :guru:

If anybody missed this game, shame on you. :D

Hamann was the turning point .... when he came in after half time, Gerrard was able to make much more offencively and Hamann shut down Kaka. Dudek was also great, some cool saves vs. Sheva.

Amazing game, i left in halftime, thought the game sucked. But with 3-1 i started watching again. Damn what a game

Allthough it was not the biggest turnaround in Chamions League history i think. The 2-1 6 years ago for Man U. was bigger. The made 2 goals in overtime to win the cup!!But this one was also great!!