The Official NFL Thread

jetsniper

Jetsniper should be ecstatic right now. I really don't care what the Jets do but man oh man did I love watching the Chargers lose. One more season where "the most talented team" wins nothing. Hopefully this will completely empty the Chargers bandwagon.

Ugh, I may not even watch the Super Bowl. I don't like any of the team left. I used to be ok with the Colts, but I'm ticked at them for giving up on the perfect season. Hate Favre, hate Bush and Shockey, hate Edwards and the Jets for firing Mangini early enough to let the Browns hire him.

Jetsniper should be ecstatic right now. I really don't care what the Jets do but man oh man did I love watching the Chargers lose. One more season where "the most talented team" wins nothing. Hopefully this will completely empty the Chargers bandwagon.

I just jumped on. Because I LOVE San Diego. Ever been there? You'd immediately love everything SD if you'd been there.

Not Again!!!

The sole bright spot for the Broncos last year was our defense and the transformation made by Mike Nolan. The improvement was amazing!

Now Mike Nolan and Josh McDaniels have agreed to mutually split.

Unless Nolan takes a Head Coaching job then no biggy it happens.

Josh McDaniels massive ego is killing the Broncos. His ego has now lost us our franchise QB, (soon) our elite WR and now our best DC in years.

Are any other teams taking applications for fans right now?

Not Again!!!

The sole bright spot for the Broncos last year was our defense and the transformation made by Mike Nolan. The improvement was amazing!

Josh McDaniels massive ego is killing the Broncos. His ego has now lost us our franchise QB, (soon) our elite WR and now our best DC in years.

my 49ers are ! :clap:

Not Again!!!

Alright I'm a little less p****d off now. Looks like Miami asked for an interview with Nolan before they split, so atleast he just wasn't leaving cause he couldn't stand it here. Still not happy about all of this, and I still think McDaniels has to go.

P.S. I will not be submitting any applications to other teams.

Chan Gailey? Chan Gailey? What the hell is going on here Ralph Wilson. Promises the fan base a thorough overhaul of the front office and instead they promote the GM to CEO and promote a National scout to GM and keep all the other bums in their original jobs.

Then he promises a major hire as head coach. Chan Gailey hasn't been a head coach in the NFL in 10 years, this is your major hire?!?!

Chan Gailey? Chan Gailey? What the hell is going on here Ralph Wilson. Promises the fan base a thorough overhaul of the front office and instead they promote the GM to CEO and promote a National scout to GM and keep all the other bums in their original jobs.

Then he promises a major hire as head coach. Chan Gailey hasn't been a head coach in the NFL in 10 years, this is your major hire?!?!

As a Vikes fan, thanks Ralph Wilson for not taking Leslie Frazier away :clap:

I just jumped on. Because I LOVE San Diego. Ever been there? You'd immediately love everything SD if you'd been there.

Well, their cops are idiots

They arrested a Jets fan because he was cheering for his team :angry::wacko:

Well, their cops are idiots

They arrested a Jets fan because he was cheering for his team :angry::wacko:

:clap:

Dude. It's the Jets. They should be arrested for mental incompetence! (Sorry Jets! :P )

J-E-T-S! Suck it Bengals fans who said they "weren't trying" last week!

Surprised Fanpuck isn't here berating Braylon for that drop in the first quarter. :P I was pretty pissed off too but turns out it doesn't matter. Have to enjoy the win this week because we're losing next week no matter who we play (I think we have a better shot against Indy but thats not saying a whole lot)

Eagles getting straight up embarrassed against the Cowboys right now.

Huh. I stand corrected.

Really trying to enjoy it this week because the gravy train isn't gonna last forever. I expected a 4-12 season so this is all just really awesome no matter what happens this weekend. Sanchez and Greene both look to be giant contributors going forward. Trying to not let the haters bug me but it's kind of been a bombardment this week.

My heart says Jets/Vikings but my head says Colts/Vikings.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

Manning and Garçon had fun.

Yeah, Lowery couldn't hang with him. Ryan made a few odd decisions that threw the battle of field position in their favor (52 year field goal? Really?) but I'd say what ended the game was Greene going down. TJ isn't a back that can do it by himself. We should let him go and go with Leon and Greene next year, that'll be a nice tandem. I think Sanchez proved in these playoffs that he is a legit NFL quarterback.

Super depressed right now because we had them, could've won the game. Won't get over it till draft time but I think the Jets have proven they're going to be a very good team in the future. Just need to work on our depth and get Sanchez some more playmakers (which, quite frankly, means I want Braylon to stay).

Proud of them though as any fan should be. Now I can get back to liking Manning and hoping he wins a Super Bowl.