Canes reveal new third Jersey for 08/09

Habitforming

This also proves how many vaginas jetsniper has seen.

Honestly, turn it 90 degrees counter-clockwise . Just ignore that weird pattern on the bottom right and there you go.

I can't unsee it anymore. I showed my dad and he agreed with me, haha.

Ouff sick jersey, are the Habs coming out with different jerseys as well? i've heard rumours but not sure

Theres a site that lists them all (it's from the same guy who ran last years blog about all the new RBK jerseys) and Montreal isn't one of the teams getting another jersey this season. Neither is Colorado, although we were supposed to so I'm not sure what happened.

http://icethetics.blogspot.com/2008/08/on-...rd-jerseys.html

Theres a site that lists them all (it's from the same guy who ran last years blog about all the new RBK jerseys) and Montreal isn't one of the teams getting another jersey this season. Neither is Colorado, although we were supposed to so I'm not sure what happened.

Aw i guess imma have to have some fun with the Canes new jersey instead.. if you know wht i mean hehe ^_^

thanks for the link, the logos on the right of the page are sick !

thanks for the link, the logos on the right of the page are sick !

You mean the "Rebranding the NHL" section? Yeah, I really like those too. Big fan of the Devils logo and the Ducks logo, I've been thinking of e-mailing the guy who does them and requesting an Avs attempt.

You mean the "Rebranding the NHL" section? Yeah, I really like those too. Big fan of the Devils logo and the Ducks logo, I've been thinking of e-mailing the guy who does them and requesting an Avs attempt.

Devils is the best and also one of the NHL logo that would have to be rebranded.

seriously Joe, you can tell me if it was you in the clip!!

ha ha no. It is Jon Lajoie. Check out his other vids. 2 girsl 1 cup song and Everyday Normal guy 1-2 are classics.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly, turn it 90 degrees counter-clockwise . Just ignore that weird pattern on the bottom right and there you go.

I can't unsee it anymore. I showed my dad and he agreed with me, haha.

:lol:

Totally! Don't ignore the the pattern, flip it the other way so it's on top and it looks like a burning vagina. Fire crotch! Now that's all I see is a burning Va Jay Jay! :lol: