Justin Williams out 4-6mos w/ torn achilles tendon

sbhatt

"WISH?"

In what part of JMMR's comment do you read wish? He's basically stated the truth. He's not going to die, he's injured, who cares? Lot's of players are injured Oh right! Step seven you forgot.

STEP 7. Highly educated Habs fan chimes in by calling everyone uneducated, misreads posts but bashes anyway because it makes him feel classy.

JMMR's post is making light of his unfortunate. Look past hockey for a second and think of Justin Williams as a person. The guy's life is going to be miserable for the next 4-6 months while he hobbles around with a screwed up foot. Its probably going to be hard on his family and on his career, why harass the guy.

Also im not a habs fan, and your song was stupid. =)

there are many habs fans (some of whom may be *gasp* educated) who don't like to take joy in the physical suffering of others.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

JMMR's post is making light of his unfortunate. Look past hockey for a second and think of Justin Williams as a person. The guy's life is going to be miserable for the next 4-6 months while he hobbles around with a screwed up foot. Its probably going to be hard on his family and on his career, why harass the guy.

No shit Sherlock, it just a forum comment. A hanging out with the guys talking crap about hockey. I doubt anyone here truly wishes harm on any other human being or player. It's better than the " I truly wish Justin and his family a speedy recovery so all hearts can mend and he can get on with his glorious career" bullcrap. Lighten up.

Also How educated can you be if your not a Habs fan?

Yes that was a joke, do I need to put a smiley face there for you? Here you go...... :lol::clap::lol:

Have Saku recovered all of his eyesight in that eye by the way? Just curious since Mattias Weinhandl who played with the isles last year I think got a stick in his eye when he was a junior-player and only has like 10-20% sight on one eye.

EDIT - wasnt last year, maybe 2 years ago, Weinhandl played for Linköping in sweden last year :D

Edited by Dalhabs

Have Saku recovered all of his eyesight in that eye by the way? Just curious since Mattias Weinhandl who played with the isles last year I think got a stick in his eye when he was a junior-player and only has like 10-20% sight on one eye.

I think he has a blind spot on the left hand side. I doubt it will ever come back.

I never wished him to be injured.

I just don't really care that he is, sure it sucks but he is still making tons of money and living a life 99% of the world would love to have.

Hobbles or not, some people cant even walk.

I believe Chipchura had this injury as well and he is doing okay now.