US Politics

ShortHanded

I'm listening to those right now. Awesome :clap::clap:

I think it was Boone asking Higgins about the elections in the US and - ugh - Higgy's voting Republican!!! Soooooooooooooo disappointed. :puke:

when you're born republican, you'll die republican...

I think it was Boone asking Higgins about the elections in the US and - ugh - Higgy's voting Republican!!! Soooooooooooooo disappointed

What did you expect? He's a millionaire and millionaires vote for the Republicans! :rolleyes:

What did you expect? He's a millionaire and millionaires vote for the Republicans! :rolleyes:

"Everyone's a Democrat until they get a little money. Then they come to their senses!"

He's also grown up in a fairly privileged environment. Smithtown is a very white, fairly well off community.

when you're born republican, you'll die republican...

No matter how illogical they get??? If Bush has a 30% approval rating or whatever it is, then even some republcans hate him, no?

I know, but I always hope, and give people the benefit of the doubt. Besides, a lot of those same millionaires are losing money with the wall street crisis... and there are an awful lot of hollywood folks out there who make waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than athletes who vote democrat... Maybe they're just more aware of the social issues?

"Everyone's a Democrat until they get a little money. Then they come to their senses!"

He's also grown up in a fairly privileged environment. Smithtown is a very white, fairly well off community.

I grew up in a fairly priveleged, white, well off community too... I NEVER vote conservative. Of course, I am a visible minority. But I see your point... I just don't like the idea that you only vote democrat if you're poor....

Anyway, Boone's response was Hilarious once Higgins said he was voting McCain. Something like: you ruined my day, or "starting off badly right off the bat!". I love Boone.

Edited by ShortHanded

Wrong, blue collar and middle class America who worke for a living, have to pay college bills and are not looking for a handout from the government vote Repulican. I was a Democrat but not anymore.

No matter how illogical they get??? If Bush has a 30% approval rating or whatever it is, then even some republcans hate him, no?

I know, but I always hope, and give people the benefit of the doubt. Besides, a lot of those same millionaires are losing money with the wall street crisis... and there are an awful lot of hollywood folks out there who make waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than athletes who vote democrat... Maybe they're just more aware of the social issues?

I grew up in a fairly priveleged, white, well off community too... I NEVER vote conservative. Of course, I am a visible minority. But I see your point... I just don't like the idea that you only vote democrat if you're poor....

Anyway, Boone's response was Hilarious once Higgins said he was voting McCain. Something like: you ruined my day, or "starting off badly right off the bat!". I love Boone.

But the approval rating of the American Comgress is >9%. Now let us get back to Hockey...

Edited by thib46

But the approval rating of the American Comgress is >9%. Now let us get back to Hockey...

will guillaume score 20 ?? thats the real question !! :lol: