Rogers Sportsnet

Quebecois

digital cable, shouldnt you get all of the snet stations?

That is definitely poor though, this is playoff baseball from a network that calls itself the home of baseball...not to mention that it is the marquee series of the first round.

No, I get it through Shaw, I have to pay for the extra stations.

The audio is out of sync on this stream I found too, this is going to be an annoying 2.5 hours.

Jets, I feel for you :(

Sportsnet is the most shit I've ever watched.

TSN should get the rights.

Good luck finding a stream. You prolly know already but myp2p is the best bet.

Jets, I feel for you :(

Sportsnet is the most shit I've ever watched.

TSN should get the rights.

Good luck finding a stream. You prolly know already but myp2p is the best bet.

Hey, thanks. I was using channelsurfing.net but the audio was pretty bad. I forgot I had sopcast on here and this is much better.

I plan on bitching to Sportsnet too. It won't accomplish anything but I'll feel better. And Boston just scored!

Hey Tony, I went to complain to Sportsnet and came across this

Sportsnet NHL Blackout Explanations

Due to Regional Broadcast Regulations, some of Sportsnet game telecasts must be blacked out in certain areas of Canada. Specifically, these blackouts apply to all NHL telecasts on Sportsnet. The broadcast boundaries for Sportsnet's regional NHL games are set by the NHL since its inception in 1998. Sportsnet is contractually obligated to follow the rules set by our NHL partners.

To help our viewers better understand how they are impacted by blackouts, here is an outline of where specific team telecasts are available:

Vancouver Canucks:

Can only be seen in British Columbia and the Yukon on Sportsnet Pacific.

Calgary Flames and Edmonton Oilers:

Can only be seen in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwest Territories and Nunavut on Sportsnet West

Hey, thanks. I was using channelsurfing.net but the audio was pretty bad. I forgot I had sopcast on here and this is much better.

I plan on bitching to Sportsnet too. It won't accomplish anything but I'll feel better. And Boston just scored!

Your welcome.

See if you can call sportsnet rather than email, it feels much better!

Sportsnet - 416-764-6000

1 Mount Pleasant Road , Toronto , ON M4Y 3A1

Category : Television Stations & Broadcasting Companies

There ya go, now bitch 'em out jets!

Your welcome.

See if you can call sportsnet rather than email, it feels much better!

Sportsnet - 416-764-6000

1 Mount Pleasant Road , Toronto , ON M4Y 3A1

Category : Television Stations & Broadcasting Companies

There ya go, now bitch 'em out jets!

I already sent my e-mail, haha. It was kinda tame though, first draft was filled with expletives but then I felt bad for the customer service person who would actually have to read it. This is what I sent:

I'd like to know why a pre-season hockey game somehow takes priority over playoff baseball. PLAYOFF baseball. I tune in to watch the Red Sox (you know, the DEFENDING WORLD SERIES CHAMPS) and I get the Quad City Flames against the Springfield Falcons. What yokel decided ignoring baseball for pre-season hockey (on the network that claims to be the HOME of baseball) was a good idea? Can I look forward to missing the entire World Series as well?

Just lovely, 10 years of subpar programming. Theres something to be proud of.

Edited by jetsniper

Nice jets, i'm sure they get a lot of these. If they get enough complaints it will mean something.

Edited by MMPL

Centre Ice used to have blackouts as well. It's not even just the NHL, it's the teams themselves and their controlled broadcast area. Ottawa was not allowed to carry TO games and vice versa. Montreal and Ottawa get along, so Habs games were here, but there were other blackout conflicts as well.

Centre Ice used to have blackouts as well. It's not even just the NHL, it's the teams themselves and their controlled broadcast area. Ottawa was not allowed to carry TO games and vice versa. Montreal and Ottawa get along, so Habs games were here, but there were other blackout conflicts as well.

That's not the real issue here, they put a f'ing preseason game over a crucial MLB Playoff game (which some say is going to be more exciting than the world series).

Home of baseball my ass.

Edited by MMPL

Thanks for all the info guys.

In the end, it's whoever decides about the black out rules that loses out. You'd think that they'd get with the program since there's so many ways to pretty much watch any live sporting event online.

Okay just when I think Sportsnet cannot get anymore f'ing stupid, they prove me wrong again :angry:

I was looking forward to watching the Brewers game, and guess what is on Sportsnet East...

Not NHL preseason but worse.. Its Darts! Are you ######ing kidding me Sportsnet, DARTS!! :angry:

And now they are putting on NFL over TB/CWS game. ######ing brutal.

Also, SportsnetHD wasn't working for me during Brewer game, now it is but its football :(

Edited by MMPL

Thats brutal. I got the Milwaukee game but they're playing the NFL over the TB game. My listings are saying they're going to show the Boston game though so I'm not too worried.

They replied to my e-mail too but I didn't read it. Didn't care what kind of excuse they had.

My listings are saying they're going to show the Boston game though so I'm not too worried.

Same, but with all the shit that has gone on, that game will go into OT and we will miss the start of GM 3 :lol: