10 years minimum of waiting time for Habs season tickets!

JoeLassister

What does a pair of tickets in the Blues, or Greys go for if you were to buy from a scalper?

usually in ther greys, got the pair for around 75$ when buying from the Habs and 150$ from the scalpers...

Hi

I just got on the waiting list for season tickets - is anyone here on it and how long has it been?

Cheers

Apparently its 10 years

• 1 month later...

Got on the list this morning.

My ranks are :

Whites 23 games : 1500th

Whites 46 games : 1538th

Greys 23 games : 1312th

Greys 46 games : 1344th

The guy on the phone, as oppose to the lady i reached in my first post of this thread, told me it is between 5 and 10 years of waiting.

200$ to get on the list + 39$ of annual fees + 30$ of taxes = 270$ to pay in the next 30 days. Then, it will be 40$ every year. They guy on the phone told me to PAY this 40$, this can be the difference between getting tickets and not getting tickets. Tons of people forget or don't want to pay he 40$ anymore and are taken off the list.

Got on the list this morning.

My ranks are :

Whites 23 games : 1500th

Whites 46 games : 1538th

Greys 23 games : 1312th

Greys 46 games : 1344th

The guy on the phone, as oppose to the lady i reached in my first post of this thread, told me it is between 5 and 10 years of waiting.

200$ to get on the list + 39$ of annual fees + 30$ of taxes = 270$ to pay in the next 30 days. Then, it will be 40$ every year. They guy on the phone told me to PAY this 40$, this can be the difference between getting tickets and not getting tickets. Tons of people forget or don't want to pay he 40$ anymore and are taken off the list.

that for a single ticket or for a pair ??