Price (full 60)

Canadiens: 3-2-0

Panthers: 2-2-0

Edited by MMPL

woot woot woot

my first game of the season.

geez talk about a B lineup though

IM glad to see price play as well as our 1st line and our 1st D pairing

I'll be there for the 2nd time in 3 days ! In the Saputo section... sucks but at least it's cheap.

whats seats ??

i'll be 326 D 4

I'm wondering who'll be the 2nd PP unit D-men. SK74 is out of the lineup, meaning Markov-Weber will be the #1 unit and Bouillon-???? the 2nd.

Nice for Fortier to get another game even though he's junior aged and dont get as much attention as the other forward prospects. Though he's a natural C so being on the wing is an adjustment.

Flinn-Desharnais-Aubin & Stewart-Maxwell-Beauregard are Hamilton lines. Carbo said of Aubin that he finally got noticed in this camp and is a "prospect again". Maybe we've got another Ryder-like late bloomer on our hands. Maybe a permanent move to the RW was what it took for Aubin to kickstart his career again. A 6-3 200-something finesse winger with a right-handed shot can always prove useful.

Maxwell & Desharnais deserved another game after having a strong camp so far. Bodes well for the Bulldogs. Trotter seems a bit and the outside looking in now. In the words of Carbo "We give more games to those who deployed efforts and showed skills on the ice. In Trotter's case, I'm disappointed and that's why we saw him less."

Beauregard's another one that deserved another game. He was dangerous all game long against Detroit (not the least of teams) and getting another game with two other guys who had strong camps Stewart & Maxwell should be interesting. It's the typical "perfect" line: a grinder, a playmaker, a sniper.

GRRR.. I thought it was and already used it as an excuse not to watch chick TV with my wife... now I am going to end up watching some drivel... :(

Since it's on radio, HEAR the canadiens game on radio while muting the TV. :P Then try to convince wife it's a compromise :P

Man whenever a game is televised there is no fights.

But the non televsed (boston, ottawa, florida) there is 3+ fights a game]

That is exactly what ive been saying for the past couple of games. I wanna see a good fight in Montreal on Tuesday I'll be at that game.

That is exactly what ive been saying for the past couple of games. I wanna see a good fight in Montreal on Tuesday I'll be at that game.

Sadly, Detroit don't fight...