Montreal Canadiens vs Florida Panthers

MMPL

Back from the game.

Great comeback. Great performance by Price, specially in the shoutout !

Good show by Markov, Kovy, Plekanec and Desharnais.

On defense, thumbs up for O'Byrne who brought Nathan Horton into a fight. Props to Bouillon for standing up in front of a 4-5 inches taller guy! The Lapierre fight was useless, taking the 2 min for instigating. Markov put us in deep trouble with his extra 2 for unsportsmanlike. And O'Byrne is responsible for the 2nd goal with his stupid boarding penalty; what was he thinking? I'ma jump and not get a call ???

One think I did not like is that Carbo was playing Kosto-Stewart and Lapierre on the PP while Maxwell, Beauregard, etc were on the bench...

Oh and P.K. Subban is really not NHL ready. 2 times out of 3, he is nervous and take the wrong decision.

Don't know if Florida brang a NHL roster, but we showed great character coming back from 0-2.

Oh and Weber got a nice set of shots, wristers AND slapshot !

Oh and P.K. Subban is really not NHL ready. 2 times out of 3, he is nervous and take the wrong decision.

Oh and Weber got a nice set of shots, wristers AND slapshot !

we saw the exact same game.

I loved Subban's skating but he tries to be fancy. when you're a young player, you do the basic defensive plays. however I think a years in the ohl will bore him to death. he's AHL material or at least ECHL.

today I fell in love with a swiss and that young usher with a beautiful smile for me everytime I passed by. Heck we even saw the weber goal together :wub: That kid will be NHL ready by the end of the season. He looked like a pro, he shot like a pro. a few months in hamilton will do wonders for him especially if Carle is out of commission for a while.

Wasn't impressed by any other youngsters.

I really didn't like when bouillon knee checked that Panther. at least he stood out for himself in front of a huge fellow.

427 B 9-10-11-12

did you see me?? I was the guy with the Habs jersey!! :lol:

Edited by marky_and_komi

so you were close of the biggest habs fan ever:

Logan

yes same section 4-5 row behind.

I've been sitting close to him 3-4 times in the last 2 seasons. the guy is SICK !!! he stands up and dance at EVERY ######ING SINGLE STOP OF PLAY !!!!

yes same section 4-5 row behind.

I've been sitting close to him 3-4 times in the last 2 seasons. the guy is SICK !!! he stands up and dance at EVERY ######ING SINGLE STOP OF PLAY !!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Is that good or bad...

Good.

Loud fans who are positive and having fun are great.

Depends on your opinion (laid back, or outgoing).

I agree with you JMMR.

I love being with the season tix party animal for sporting events.