Keith Tkachuk!

Fanpuck33_

I don't know what to say. After Sweden was eliminated I tought that I could enjoy Kovalevs play for the rest of the tournament.

My hope was that Russia and Canada would play the greatest game of all time. Two philosophys battle each other.

But USA without an angry Brett Hull had Tkatchuk.

Finland, Canada, USA and Czech Republic. The the two biggest challengers in my eyes ( Sweden and Russia) are out. How can Canada lose this now?

Well, I'll be watching the game tonight and if Canada lose all my faith in hockey are gone.

I don't know if I think Bryzgalov was the reason why Russia lost. But yes, to win a cup you need a fantastic goalie. And just look at the teams that are left. They have the 4 best goalies in this tournament. And Brodeur has been the best.

I hope Saku and Finland can beat the US.

Tkachuk played a great game, right spot at the right time for everything it seemed... still don't like the guy, but, he's showing what he can do.

USA has fielded a good team, probably better than finland. Esche has proven to be relatively strong and guerin,modano, and tkachuk have been outputting much more than they have recently in nhl play. without niniima (Sp?) finland seems a bit depleted and I would not be surprised at all to see USA advance. I think canada is stronger than the other three teams left. Aside from Canada (obviously), I really have no preference as to who gets into the finals, USA vs. Finland should be an interesting game and I'll leave it at that.

I would love for Finland to beat the United States.....But i think everyone wants to see a rematch between Canada and the states for the World Cup title...

Right now Canada looks unbeatable, i think this is one of the best teams Canada has ever had..but as we all know it only takes one game and your gone...Canada's game against the Czechs is gonna be a scary one but im confident the canucks will pull through...This team is too good to lose this year...But then again i thought the same thing about Canada's junior team this past winter.

Anyway, :ghg: Go :can: Go

[Edited on 2004/9/10 by Bonavistaman11]

... Apparently Brodeur is having a wacky hand... :o ..

It's not that i dont have confidence in both Luongo or Theodore, but, there's just that much more confidence when Brodeur is between the pipes...

Either way, Guess we'll find out tonight if it will be Finland or the Czechs making it to the final...